What is it about those containers???

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hello,

Finally I earned enough money to be able to buy one of these awesome cargo trains on Planet Earth in Sol System.

But the problem now is, that even with the containers on board, I only can carry 2500 or 5000 units of cargo an NOT some hundredthousands of units like i see it on the cargo scans of those daumann, BMM, etc. cargo trains?

Could someone please help me, how I can load so much cargo with my cargo train too?

This is the first problem. The second problem is: I cant dock anywhere anymore! On every planet/station access is denialed to me.

Regards

Lord Bane

• containers are some kind of extra delivery (not a cargo extension)
    you can trade them between different planets and earn some extra profits

trains can only dock at mooring fixtures so you have to use trade routes with planets that have such fixtures

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hello,

Ok, thank you. So the cargo trains you can buy in CF Mod are limited to 2500/5000 units? And there are no cargo trains that can hold more, like the ones of the sirius companies?

• hehe can't wait to get my train on my Nostromo acount! I will be the SPACE HULK of the SKY!

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"

• the large train has the biggest cargohold

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The SoulForge train is that largest train. And yep, limited to 5000, a route of mintues with that train in concret places can bring you even up to 7 mills $ :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis