Crossfire startup freeze

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Darkranger85.

• Hello,

I am trying to install Crossfire for the first time.

I installed a fresh copy of Freelancer and then installed the mod manager and then Crossfire.

When crossfire finishes installing it brings up mod manager and I choose the options I want.

When I click launch Freelancer the mod manager goes blank and freezes with a "Not Responding" message in the task manager.

Any ideas?

• Well...

It may be safer if yu launch the game from the Crossfire shortcut, even if it's still called Freelancer ^^

So as you say, the FLMM freezes and CF never show up ? Not sure about the details :) There can be many issues.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Crossfire shows up in the list no problem and it is checked.

Where is the Crossfire exe? I can't seem to locate it.

I apologize for my stupidity lol

• Yep, you should see an icon showing a big X from crossfire :D

keep us informed on if it works and what happens, exactly so it can be solved :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis