DOM'KAVASH SHIPS

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• Hi guys I just downloaded CF 1.81 and is currently mapping the systems and perfecting my combat skills before I will join online. The mod is "PERFECT" and is powerful enough to capture your imagination, "and stealing your time". I saw some DOM'KAVASH ships traveling in packs and admired their unique design and out of this world shapes, colors and contour. I'm just wondering if there are ways to try flying those ships and using their equipments. I really wanted to try those awesome alien technologies. Just a thought sirs, I hope you veteran guys can help.

By the way, I understand MR. SWAT OP-R8R is the "BRAINCHILD" of the mod. All I can say is you have a rare gift sir, and you deserve more than praises and taps on the shoulder. Hope to meet you in person.

• i already replied to you about this here :

Please, try not to post multiple timesthe same question... Thank you

• Sorry sir, my mistake. I posted a thread without checking first if my previous were answered or not. As for joining MP, thanks for the invitation, but I shall join in due time. I don't want to be a burden and drag you down with me because of piloting skill inefficiency, specially when the killing starts. I am forcing myself for now to be a solitary explorer just to make sure I will not waste anybody's time. Thanks anyway for your help and "timely reprimand".

• You wouldn't be a burden to anyone nice sir. You could be exploring and practicing alone and ask questions on chat when you need to. As for the fights, you wont be attacked by other players if you remain below level 40. Its a rule to protect new comers who want to get their skills in order and set up their character. Many people are willing to help out there you wont waste our time !

• You may have a point there sir. However, just to be on the safe side, I shall invite my dad, bro, sis and cousins to play FREELANCER CROSSFIRE so I may have familiar companions. Just so you know, we're a gamer family and I'm the first one to try FREELANCER. My dad,bro and cousins are into shooters right now, while my sis is busy buying houses on SIMS. So, watch us and tremble!!!! "At least as soon as we're a force to be reckoned with." Thanks a lot for a heart-warming welcome.

• In multiplayer the ships are made to be realistic, as we are no aliens.

Anyway this thread is totally outdated, including the years and that it's about CF 1.81

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis