Can't download crossfire mod

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hellraiser.

• Hello. I really want to download the crossfire mod. But I can't seem to be able to. I've tried from both the Moddb site and from here as well. I've tried in both explorer and firefox. I've tried on both this computer which runs windows Xp and my laptop which runs vista. I keep having the same problem over and over. In any browser, on either computer. It won't finish downloading at the end. It locks up and won't save the file. Is there a trick I can do? Really want to play this mod. I've tried every way to download this that I can. I even have the same problem with the previous version of the mod as well. I can download any other mods just fine. It's very weird. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

• use a download manager

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Do you have enough disk space, do you have too little space for your "download folder" (try setting your browsers download folder to just the C:). Years ago didn't you have to increase cache and things like that?

• Maybe your AV does not let u.
    It find a file that it thinks is a virus and deletes it mid-download and since not all the files are present, therefore it cannon append those files to one folder.

meh.

• Thanks Hellraiser for the helpful info. It was my AV that was causing the problem. Once disable downloaded just fine. Thanks! :)