Server Characters gone ?

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RECON.

• I came a few days ago back to the server after my long absence and was very well greeted by CA and Gonzo.

I spent quiet a few hours playing and re - establishing my characters and making some credits. I just went back in today and I found my characters to be missing.

Can some Server Police help me out >?
    Can you tell me what may be the problem ?

I have not done anything on my PC.

My characters start with IFC. I right now made a character IFC_SUPERFREIGHT

Is there any other IFC character in the Server Database ?

Please help me out. :)

THE FASTEST ONE

• Well it depends on your last visit here. We recently about 2 weeks ago, had to reinstate the backup files for the server due to a corrupt windows upgrade on the server.

Everyones accounts were rolled back about 8 days and we all lost some credits and even chars.

If your chars were created during the "missing" week of data, then sorry they are gone forever like everyone else.

I would suggest finding when your dates of creation were and go from there.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Yes, if few days ago were 2 weeks, all what happened for 8 days before that 2 weeks ago is gone for some problem.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Good for all, yes ^^

Or else the past rich guys wuld get bored again and dissapear...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis