Freelancer Freeze on Windows 7 64 bits :S

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by d34g13.

• Hey guys , i have one HP Pavillion 2177 ( Core 2 duo 2.26 , 4G of Ram , video card ATI Mobilly Raedon HD 4650 ( 1G dedicad and expansive more 1,7G = +- 3G of ram ) and Windows 7 64 bits Ultimate , my game run ok but , the all parts of the game Freeze , 5 in 5 seconds have a freeze of one second ... i dont know why , i use XP compatibility ( SP 2 and SP 3 ) but dont work ...and yes i have last videocard driver, all drivers its the last verson and directx too.... i remove all and reinstall and no change =/ .... i dont know what do plz help me , and sorry for my eng =p no is good =p

Thanks

• are you running a lot of processes in the background?
    open up task manager and see what your cpu performance is at...if it stays maxed out, you'll get a lot of temporary freezes.

used to happen to me on my laptop...but since i was in SP, i didn't worry too much about it...besides...it was like i could freeze time for a half a second and readjust my aim...hehe

"it's not a bug, it's a feature!"
    lol

• i cant imagine that its the video card... coz i have exactly the same and almost the same other hardware
    windows 7 ultimate also should run fine since even here i have the same

theoretically it should work, maybe it helps to deactivate a few details on the mod (eventhough i can run it on full details)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    i cant imagine that its the video card... coz i have exactly the same and almost the same other hardware
    windows 7 ultimate also should run fine since even here i have the same

theoretically it should work, maybe it helps to deactivate a few details on the mod (eventhough i can run it on full details)

What exactly do I disable?

• i go reinstall more one X and i go redownload the mod ... is normal or not great time to active the mod? .... here in my activation i wait many time ... is normal?

• activation normally takes a long time. sometimes it will look like it is frozen...but it will still go.

it is a very big mod to activate. :D

• the problem is the mod :S ... freelancer no mode = no problem ... now i active the mod = problem ... i go reactive ... and choise Standard FL .... and desactive shaders ... i dont know .. my note support CODMW full ... and dont support CF ... no is normal this...

i go wait reactive and see :S

• I think I found the problem, deactivated a few things and it worked perfectly, 100% ... I think it is the Shaders, installing the mod, I'll do some more testing and I say what the problem was, however thanks to all.

• hi,

i got Win 7 64 Bit home prem and the pc is totally freezing when crossfire has run for roughly 30 mins. After that i have to reboot by holding the power key for 10 sec, nothing else is responding.
    Using ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

thanks alot for help