Posts by Zatexev

hey i enter in SP but ... no show me storyline ... i enter in dock NY Man , no show what direction i need take is normal? yes i choise in install the mod to open single player :S

the problem is the mod :S ... freelancer no mode = no problem ... now i active the mod = problem ... i go reactive ... and choise Standard FL .... and desactive shaders ... i dont know .. my note support CODMW full ... and dont support CF ... no is normal this...

i go wait reactive and see :S

Hey people , i looking for a TANK ship ( for kill all npcs =p ) , for PVE i not like much PVP , pvp next i see all avaible on universe CF .... tnks =D

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    i cant imagine that its the video card... coz i have exactly the same and almost the same other hardware
    windows 7 ultimate also should run fine since even here i have the same

theoretically it should work, maybe it helps to deactivate a few details on the mod (eventhough i can run it on full details)

What exactly do I disable?

no is possible to change to exemple 0.50 or 0.7?

Hey guys , i have one HP Pavillion 2177 ( Core 2 duo 2.26 , 4G of Ram , video card ATI Mobilly Raedon HD 4650 ( 1G dedicad and expansive more 1,7G = +- 3G of ram ) and Windows 7 64 bits Ultimate , my game run ok but , the all parts of the game Freeze , 5 in 5 seconds have a freeze of one second ... i dont know why , i use XP compatibility ( SP 2 and SP 3 ) but dont work ...and yes i have last videocard driver, all drivers its the last verson and directx too.... i remove all and reinstall and no change =/ .... i dont know what do plz help me , and sorry for my eng =p no is good =p

Thanks

Hey people , on single player ... work the option on perfOptions.ini the line "DIFFICULTY_SCALE = 1.00" ... it is difficult on game? ....

Hey people , i looking for solution how play in 1600x900 and i see , have solution but need config the MOD too or not work :S ... and i play in my notebook hp 17.3 ( 1600x900 ) native, but is sux very sux play in low resolution , cut the screen , no is possible read texts etc ... help plz!!! thanks!