inner core

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by kermit.

• I don't think there is anywhere to buy DK weapons or ships, but there might be other ways to obtain the former of the two.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Have you tried killing the fighters yet? It may be a long shot, but maybe the pulse cannons sometimes drop as loot. The only reason I haven't tried yet is because I don't want to die. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• killing dks help yes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• ;) not yet its a strategic effort and thats a big part i don,t want to die either thats going to take concentration big time. weekend task lol
    but nothing is impossible will see

thanks op for your reply

kermit

• i don,t live long enough to answer that, i can handle a couple of gunboats ata time but not if more come at the same time fun trying though, no good at the fighters though still fun ouch :)

i don,t live long enough to answer that, i can handle a couple of gunboats ata time but not if more come at the same time fun trying though, no good at the fighters though still fun ouch :)

• Hit me up sometime if you see me on Kermit, I'd like join you in your efforts and to investigate this matter further as an offical SA inquiry and as xeno-biological research. If DK weapons can be aquired as like the other Dom's in the Inner Core, by destroying fighters, I'd like to aquire some for the SA's clan arsenal and for further xeno-studies. :) Oh yes, make sure you don't complete the GMG quest yet into the Dervon system yet if you're after DK weapons...

• i don,t live long enough to answer that, i can handle a couple of gunboats at a time but not if more come at the same time fun trying though, no good at the fighters though still fun ouch :)

actually using d.k,s as neutral to use as a base to attack the others in ryssk from weth :) but my search is for the dk pulse cannons like i said in wrecks or buy but so far search fruitless aha but not over

the fun of it the adrenline i love it. look out minner core your a genius op

i don,t live long enough to answer that, i can handle a couple of gunboats at a time but not if more come at the same time fun trying though, no good at the fighters though still fun ouch :)

actually using d.k,s as neutral to use as a base to attack the others in ryssk from weth :) but my search is for the dk pulse cannons like i said in wrecks or buy but so far search fruitless aha but not over

the fun of it the adrenline i love it. look out minner core your a genius op

• thnx hellraiser yep i,m aware of the gunboats and what they drop flogged enough of them :) and as for the fighters i,m aware of there capabilities so i,m happy to keep them as nuetral and a base to jump from like i said in weth but exploration has still got plenty of fields open yet. onwards and upwards yahooo

kermit

• thnx decided to drop in on the ancients again X( cranky but good sport we both got fair beatings ;) but now i,m resting my wounds in omega 3 ready for another adventure into inner core great place and now i find a new system i missed on the last trip so pack the overnight bag and something to keep me warm :tongue:

kermit