general technical question on serverplay

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Yeah, I've started to give serverplay a chance to convince me.

Question:
    The NPCs I encounter on multiplay, are they driven by the Client-program on my PC or by the server ?[SIZE=1](That could probably explain their even more erratic piloting than what the NPs on SP perform, when I'm not connected to intenet.)[/SIZE]

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• multiplayer is deigned to be more challenging than singleplayer is each case, but perhaps if your ping has a fluctuation that might also explain it (also, it does not count for when they are in a cluster full of rocks, then they would jump like hell off the rocks)

• I don`t refer to the (nearly) insane swirling and caprioles and playing billiard with themself as the ball in asteroidfields.

That's already what they do in SP.

But in MP they do it in a way, that I think my screen has become kind of a "selectiv stroboskope" for the NPCs

Btw, I have a ping changing between 52 und 58. Is that good or bad ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• server controlled

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks for the info.

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !