Cockpit View

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Now that there are a lot new, AWSOME cockpits around ( not only in CF 1.8 ) I have a question about changing the cockpit view.

Most of the cockpitMODELs (cmp.files) are much bigger and more elaborate, than what I see ingame whwn hitting ctrl_V. And after having a look at the cmp.files I render this as a big lost.

Another thing, sometimes the cockpit covers more than 50% of the screen, reducing the fov in a way, that seems in my opinion a bit too much.

My question now: How can I edit/change the point of view I have when flying with cockpit view, the position of the pov IN the cockpit:
    -elevating the pov
    -setting the pov a bit further back the z-axis of the ship
    things like that.

Every change I made to the camera.ini didn't change the LOOK of the cockpit I see.

Any Help available ?? ( Didn't founD a suitable thread here)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• u cant

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• [SIZE=4]SH-_T[/SIZE]

Thanks anyway.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)