Help with Crossfire 1.8

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by billy bob.

• hmm... well, i copied the missing file into freelancer\mods\crossfire1.80\exe and it seems ot be workng, thanks for all the help everyone

• well, when i click single player or multiplayer, nothing happens, now any help on this please?

my computer seems really messed up =P

sorry for all the annoyance i might be causing

also, i know what you're thinking, i should just press alt-tab and accept the eula window, but when i press alt tab, nothign comes up, and theres no eula windwow minimised.

• maybe you should install everything again, from the fixed version of CF 1.8. Without activating screen shot settings, and if your PC isn't one of the strongest, shaders neither.

And remember, always let the installer do it's work without entering on other programs or something... no windows or programs opened on desktop, or it can make such failures.

PS: It's good that with my toolbar, available on this forum, I can see when the server is 'rebooting' or not funcitonal, or how many players online at one click heh.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hello. I run crossfire and in startup screen i see this.

Please let your client patch itself.
    When it is done, the Launch button will become active and you can play.

Q: Will this patch affect also singleplayer mode?

and below that is written:
    You can deactivate the graphical changes by pressing shift+f12

Q: Where exactly I have to press this key shortcut? In the game? In the game menu? or where?
    I tried everything and nothing works.

Please help.

• i think the patch only makes it so the server is recognised, im not sure though, maybe you should seek other opinion.

as for the graphics thing, why dont you try both and see what changes