Starflier TDM Reminder

There are 39 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Yep, this is it. This is the reminder for the Staflier TDM, made for the first time tomorow Sunday 8 PM GMT by me :)

You know the rules, anyway they and more info about are here:
    Starflier Team Death Match info

So, don't forget, some credits, a starflier, guns o, a shield just in case, for beta testing, and rdy :)

Will see you there mates :) And as it starts with a beta test, be there so you can give an opinion and have the last chance to change something that still isn't decided :)

-Michael

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• We did some beta-testing today, a lot actually :)
    See ya tomorow.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• lol
    you will see... 50/80 kills :P

Anyway will see yu there if you want to test it :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by Black Arrow
    You plan to have a TDM with guns only? NO way!
    All players will have 1/1 score

Now i can get revenge on all those who spammed me to the stone age (evilgrin)

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Yep, killing a starfier without shield will be soo fast ^^
    Even we will test killing Starliers with shields... as they wouldn't help much, but they regenerate.

• Even with the problems going over and by me, I choose to stay still.

I will be there to make the second event of this type, that all enjoyed, and more wanted to enjoy it. Starflier TDM tomorow, on 22/11 at 8:00 PM server time... plz be there and show your good will ^^

• Well... you wasn't there. Even there were 8 people onthe server. half of them PX, that had chars for starfliers as 2-3 of them already participated in the first event... none has come.
    Just an SMG and an Freelancer... with me. Another SFP, didn't even knew that it was Sunday, he thought it was Saturday.

The event was closed for today.

I hope there will be one next Sunday... or maybe OP think that giving credits to the EM to continue the events after the wipe out... of the remaining(if there are, how many there are..)would make many people to participate... as 20 mill will be much :D

I was there vefore 8 PM, and wited until 9 PM, reentering my EM char several times to show others the event is going on. Also spoke with 2 PXes at 8 pm.

Even I had some fun with the other 2 participants, and some transfers :D

Originally posted by Michael
    or maybe OP think that giving credits to the EM to continue the events after the wipe out... of the remaining would make many people to participate...

I want this too :D

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

• Yes, it's an quite important idea for the new community.
    If not there won't be any fun for months... tradeing is not easy neither funny lol
    Working for your credits and fighter ship, for PvPs, makes you feel better... but until there aren't new things, motivation goes REALLY DOWN.

• Work got me an hour before the event and i worked through out the whole night. Hope to have fun with you next sunday.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• I may continue with this event this Sunday, or next one :)

If I do it this sunday, the best prize will be 5 mills :D or, that's the idea.. and you also get the fun of being the first competitors in the first event this year and this CF 1.8 !! ^^

• REMINDER !

STARFLIER TEAM DEATH MATCH TODAY, at 8 PM Server Time !!
    Minimum players to make a proper event = 5(as I would be the 6th to balance the teams... mroe or less :D )

Hope to see you there today ! Like those ppl are very active on the forums, btu I rarely see in-game ^^

Only requirement, a starflier noob char with 2 mills on them placed at or arround California, the place voted as most safe by NPCs.

• Well, I came online, sick like herll, with my laptop on the bed for the event a while before 8 gmt server time. I got some help calling the ppl to the event, and I also used my signal of, relogging on the starflier em char 5 or more times as announcement.

There were 3 participats not including me, after an hour since the event should have started, they got a participation prize. And I left.

Where are the veterans on Sundays ? the ones having here loong time, and waiting for an oportunity to play an evenr where ONLY SKILLS Counts ? As there' no missles, no lag making, no mines and so nobody can complain about missile tracking, bugged ship, lag, or whatever :D your heavy starflier guns and the oponent's ones :D

• Ok, next STARFLIER TEAM DEATH MATCH EVENT On the next SUNDAY at 8 PM Servertime, GMT, type 7time in the chatbox to watch the server's time ^^

WILL YOU BE BRAVE ENOUGH FOR A SKILLS ONLY FIGHT ? :D