You just have to see this

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCsIklUii_Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCsIklUii_Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• 4:40 - Too many unnecessary flips...
    6:33 - Perfect opportunity to cut the opponents hamstrings...

Bad acting in general...

Easier would be just to get a deep cut on the opponents Hamstrings & then just go for one of the vital points... Easy, quick & enough time to get a beer before the next battle.

[SIZE=1]C`mon Raven... I know you can find better videos ^^[/SIZE]

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• martial arts at its best

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

[
    [SIZE=1]C`mon Raven... I know you can find better videos ^^[/SIZE]

but this is a good video :)

and besides at the point where the nina is coming out of the water and cuts the other ninja he actually if he had been cut for real would plain simply loos his foothold (out of laking feet ) lol . and its the 80`s for thous time it was like star wars battles nowdays :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal