The recent downtime

There are 31 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Allright then who do YOU think can be the suspect?

• Oh because it is as coincidence that, after Op replied and defended his position on RF, 15 mins later the SWAT portal was "down", same with CF?

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• and because its the only place on the FL community that is run by people which supported hackers... and because the hackers are not gone from there... and because of weird pms i got there... and because its the only community that would take benefit from it... and because their claims to be the only "SECURE" FL community while the technical facts speak against it... and because its the only of the communities which by miracle didnt get hacked... and of course because the call that all attacked communities simply should join RF if they dont want to get hacked anymore

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• No you are wrong! We dont claim its a fact but we weighten the obvious.

An example for you:

Several sites got attacked about the recent time, TSP even had to close its doors under those attacks. As soon as TSP had closed its doors SWAT was the aim of the attacks. And just as all this happens you have found a thread on RF saying that they are protected. Very suspicious... Wondering that sites got attacked, RF is safe (what they are not - not more like other sites). Its also very suspicious that they wanted to help TSP to offer them a host. Strange as its cleary an aim of RF to get more and more popular, so one of their competitors just under their services...
    Furthermore the behaiour on RF didnt changed very much. The admins are closing threads and are willed to delete stuff just because they cannot stand the facts (imo).
    And as all this is not yet enough - a moderator from RF was saying that he is neither living in UK nor US. Why should he just say something like this (in the conses of the attacks that were ongoing on SWAT at that moment). Why he mentioned only US and UK - did he knew that the attacks could be tracked back to those countries? And if yes - where he could knew of this -> if you ask me -> very suspicious.

And due to the history at RF (former TLR) the most know what they are capable of. Azza and Knife were protected. One of those who (officially on IRC or chats) stated that they attacked sites...

All in all very suspicious and if they can claim they are protected - we can claim that they have a dept on all the attacks.

• I am not aware of Reactorforge having/housing/sheltering either Azza or Knife.

Are they being sheltered there? Are they part of ReactorForge?

As for why would Reactorforge claim they're not susceptible to attacks when others endure them - that much is easy, with a little analogy if you indulge it :)

In the UK, during a cold snap last winter, several councils publicly said on the news that they were running out of Grit/Salt for the roads. At the same time, several other councils publicly announced that they had sufficient supplies to see them through. Did this mean councils were stealing from each other? No. It is a way of reassuring your community that you are capable and have sufficient resources that the same will not befall you.

I'm not saying that is why they created the thread - but is this not a plausible explanation? If so, then the thread is circumstantial with regards to the attacks, and not an indicator of being behind them!

Furthermore, with regards to who else is behind it? I've received a spam email today from lancersreactor.org - where it appears Azza and Knife are running the old Lancersreactor again.

So this is confusing as you claim RF is the old TLR? Or do you just refer to those who used to run it before any troubles, and those who ran it more recently?

My question is therefore - which sites are definitely run by known hackers? Which sites have definite proof to be involved in hack attacks? Lastly, when attacked by Azza previously - did the attack originate from one IP address? If so, it is quite easy to mitigate that - most server software provides a method of doing so, if you can configure it. Or are the attacks distributed ones - utilising "Zombie" pc's? An answer to that may indicate how people may claim they're "not susceptible", which translates to "we're competent and know how to configure a server".

Anyway, with Azza/Knife back in the frame (question is, were they ever out of it?), perhaps you can have 2 suspects? Or do you think they're working together? (if they are, then why buy/bring back lancersreactor.org?)

• RFs role does not matter anymore... i proved them to be liars on their own forum
    TSP continued... independent from all other sites and that is good aswell

That the TLR hackers were not really gone was no big secret for everyone who openly observed what happened in the community.
    However since the latest attacks there were 2 more tried to hack SWAT. Fortunatly they failed completly due to some measurements we could introduce.

RF is no real topic for us anymore... that is a dead place. We have somewhat 50 times more activity here and can offer more of the important stuff to our visitors. TLR finally lost its reputation because of their stupidity and for sure will never become important anymore... and I am glad that this sick place with its sick leadership can not influence the players that lightly anymore.

Your questions are absolute unimportant because it is not based on the temporal order. That the hackers have a site again does in no way mean that they (and others) are not guilty of something.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• First they betray their master mentalchaos by trying to hand over TLR to RF and now they complain.
    I guess i go and register a new domain (ie. lancersreactor.de) and call it the new official TLR ^^

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• why not - would be a start^^ and its not forbidden ;)

• the worst thing is that there are really ppl which returned to TLR and posted stuff
    I am wondering when the learning process finally does start for them.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• They are most likely the people that simply do not care about what befalls elsewhere, as long as they get what they want.

Whatever it is they want.

As for lancersreactor.de - :D

• no need to waste that one
    i still can register 68 top level domains for free

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,