Assault Event tonight

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Black Arrow.

• At 2100 GMT tonight, ( thursday) I am going to hold a revised Assault Event in the Colesseum, provided the Race does not take place.

So since Miners are not available at the moment, I want to see as many Capital Class ships as possible and also we need Fighters to complete the make up.

I will not do this event unless we have at least 14 people involved.

So get on your messengers and emails and get people here.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Next Thursday, same time.

Looking for 2 Battleships (only) and as many Destroyers, cruisers and fighters as we can get.

Please turn out to the event.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• It was great. We were leading but our team lost some nerves when we happened to pass the other team 3 times in a row :)
    Congrats to the winners and thanks Gunny.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• ASSAULT EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Due to emergency travel for me.

If someone wants to pick it up, it's supposed to be in Stuttgart,

Base 1: Planet Stuttgart Base 2: Planet Baden Baden

Need 2 BS as the "Targets" and as many Destroyers, Cruisers, Gunboats, VHF we can muster up.. Fleet style.

Same deal as before; the fleets move in the space between the planets and battle it out.

• Today is Big Race and I have only thursday and saturday available for playing, so could you move your assault on saturday?

1.7 PvP and stuff

[video]

[/video]

• I cant do it tonight anyway as stated above