problem over problem

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raven19.

• well my problem is that the CF client is not paching (its starting to pach and after a time end and says that only SP is aviable) my game and i`m just not able to get online :\ has anybody experieced samthing liek that and if yes how did you solw it ?

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Fresh install of everything usually solves most of the problems... :P

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• geez that takes time O_o ya`know

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• *moved to the correct forum board*

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• hmmm it seems i kinda solved the problem ..but ... i duno how O_o

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• ok F this after waiting for 80 pach file downloads it still says that he cant get the update files and onli SP [E4] aviable :@

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• hmm thx will try that ..and for the future record please don`t call me dude i kinda dislike to be called like that :\

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• ok that pach seems to have worked :) and you have even no clue how strange i am ^^

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• ok i have another theory ..(what do you think is killing your ISP a crime if he is a bich? )

it could be my connections wich in the past fue days was pready crapy :\

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• ok after a fresh instal i finally sucseeded in geting all paches but now i`m standing agenst a new problem my Key to getting inside multiplayer is not working it say its invalid :\ could it realy be like that ?? i mean i wrot it down ... ok it was a long time ago but still it should generate it.... i`m really confused right now.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: