The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• PS: I also ban Michael for disappearing on us.

Banning you for not seeing me cloaked ...

and GZ to us for summoning OP... now if we can only summon Huor we can make the new CF game on new engine xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Banning you because the "invisible" feature doesn't actually make you cloaked, HAHAHA.

PS: Huor might be tougher to make him participate, but as I've said earlier - nothing's impossible. ^ ^

PS2: I completely agree with you, GodEatGod

PS3: I also ban Zeroth for only observing and not participating, haha

• Banning you for remembering how you mentioned being good at pvp and stuff, I remember we pvped way at the beginning and we both died to eachother (which was surprising for me lol), but then u poofed and nobody would pvp like us for a while, then I poofed too from server... and others came, as well as u returning.

Anyway, I still consider myself a gamer... and as a true gamer I travel the gaming world, overcoming all kind of games, from strategic to hentai... together with wifey.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because I'm not buying the crap about playing hentai games with wifey hahaha. I totally believe everything else, but that one I'm not buying haha.

And yeah, if we summon Hour, I think Microsoft will release Freelancer II or give us the source code after so many years

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• Banning you for remembering how you mentioned being good at pvp and stuff, I remember we pvped way at the beginning and we both died to eachother (which was surprising for me lol),

We did, back in... 2008/2009. Between 2009-2013 I improved drastically, but unfortunately you weren't active then so we could have another fight again. ^^

Well... I remember Abras challenging you publicly (and others jumped in on the opportunity, even myself haha), but you (or anyone else for that matter), don't have to prove to anybody. Now... if you don't accept the challenge, your reputation would suffer, but it's also true that you or anyone else doesn't need to prove himself or herself to anybody.

but then u poofed and nobody would pvp like us for a while, then I poofed too from server... and others came, as well as u returning.

Not even a very good pirate who just a few months ago, had the opportunity to tax me in Frankfurt near the Sigma-13 jump hole ;/ , I just bought a VHF and have not upgraded it yet (hence why I was traveling through the "upgrades-systems") and he just let me go and moments later, he killed a trader (maybe he didn't pay him tax) ^^ , hence why I believe that he let me go, I did use my "Cryzis" tag, maybe he didn't want to face me, even though he had the opportunity to blast me off because I didn't have the weapons nor the upgrades on it, haha

Or... when I was going to New Berlin to trade (that was back in 1.7 with the Prisoners run), two pirates were waiting for me near the Sigma-13 jh in New Berlin and they were confident that they would have killed me if I refused to pay them tax -> well, let's just say that they had too much confidence of that.

Or another case that I will also never forget, I was returning from Stuttgart to New Berlin with my train and a Fallen guy shows up to tax me, disrupts the Tradelane and asks for the tax. I say, ok... I accept the trade, the window pops up and while he awaits to see the "credits" pop up on the transfer window, I dropped several Striker Mines in the background and when it hit him, his shields immediately went down and I started firing on him with the Coalition turrets and he was dead in seconds (he did try to evade the guns, but without success), eeeeeeh... good, good times hahahaha.

But... I've moved on, dude... of course I can still fight and kick a**, but RL takes a priority at the moment, which is why I am not so active as I used to, not even close, but I can proudly say that I had my time, or that 'we' had our time. And to be honest, what matters the most is... your friendship with the people that you met, because you can play anything you want, doesn't have to be Freelancer.

So... just because some people remember you for "running away" from PvP, you showed them that you didn't have to prove yourself to them or anyone else. Of course, that impacts your reputation on the server, but sometimes it'd be good to know that we don't always have to prove ourselves.

Good to hear that you have a good time with your girl, make every moment count because time is the most valuable commodity that we have in this life. ;)

Alright I ban myself because I started to sound too philosophical.

PS:

And yeah, if we summon Hour, I think Microsoft will release Freelancer II or give us the source code after so many years

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sounds too funny, but not too far from the truth!

• Banning you for the muahahaha and lols you gave me :D

GodEatGod well, its true

I ban you because congrats then xd. I mean if you have a wifey that likes to play Hentai stuff with you, that's a first one to me to hear haha

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... sounds too funny, but not too far from the truth!

I think it's really time they do this. Freelancer is already on abandoned hardware. Not even Microsoft is selling copies. Maybe an e-mail sent to them would remind them to release the source code already xd

• Banning you cus they killed FL for their own space sim project, and removed the original team so nothing's gonna happen about it...

• Banning you because it's true... Microsoft is shit:

PS: Sometimes it's just quicker and easier to write "muhaha" instead of posting a laughing gif every time, haha

• I ban you both because I know they kicked the team out. I'm just saying it's stupid. I don't believe that Freelancer didn't get the money back they put into it. And as a side note, if they don't wanna sell the game or make any more money out of it, why not give the code out?

• Banning you for not pointing him out you can only ban the previous post guy and maybe ones in previous posts