The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• wanna see my profile lol Gif one and i ban you for showing some loveeee to my pic haha :salutes:thumbsup:

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• banning you to show respect to your scarred face :)

About "baning" u talking, with all respect? 3MAJ clan was one of FIGHTERS VS CHEATERS on HAMBURG CITY server, with few ,excaly with 2 more clans. SO explain me please about what "banining" u talk!? BTW we, 3MAJ clan owned our server, with anticheat protect, where a lot of "best fighters" frome HC, show their REAL fighting abillity. U can visit our server , its based on Eagle Utopia , with Eagle Gerneral PROMITION to based our server on and our MOD, (also with his help and advicess, ). And also sry coz my bed english, and also sry if i didnt understend about talking u. WE NEVER WERE BANNED , AS I SAID WE RUIN AND SHOW TO ALL HC THAT CLAN "BLACK BIRDS" WERE MAIN CHEAERS AND WE DESTROY MANY THEIR ATTEMPS TO RUIN THE HC: BUT UNFORTUALLY, THEY WITH FEW MORE CHEATERS ( CLANS and INDIVIDUALS THEY RUIN GAME! BUT AS MOTO OF 3MAJ SAY : 3MAJ NEVER DIE! WE JUST SOMETIMES DROP TO HELL,, TO REGROUP and REST, and then we back AGAIN ! :) ) But enough about that, tall me about what bann u talking about!???? WITH ALL RESPECT , tkora , one of the leaders of 3MAJ clan. Cheers and plz srz coz my bed english, and also plz tell me what bann u talking about. Alll beset frome >3MAJ<>tkora< !

P.S. PLZ as i told u im not in "good reliton (lol) with english language, so i probably didnt understand u good. Cozz that i ask u to tell me about and what is the "problem" , coz we never get for one single memeber of 3MAJ BANN !! Never (clan BANN !! Never ( (and also im not sure that u talk about 3MAJ clan). So plz m8 if i get wrong and if was rude, but again i said that im not good with english lang. and also i wasnt online 5th year. With all respect, cheers man! tkora!

Edited once, last by tkora ().

• banning tkora to explain that this is a joke off topic thread, there is no real banning here :D

cheers and happy new year

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I ban you coz you can't ban him or anyone else either

• I ban you again cuz you disappeared... maybe the ban did work on you? o_O MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that why this guy 'tkora' also haven't been seen every since that post of his?

• And I ban you because that's what the purpose of a cloak is - to 'disappear' from sight