Posts by tkora

banning you to show respect to your scarred face :)

About "baning" u talking, with all respect? 3MAJ clan was one of FIGHTERS VS CHEATERS on HAMBURG CITY server, with few ,excaly with 2 more clans. SO explain me please about what "banining" u talk!? BTW we, 3MAJ clan owned our server, with anticheat protect, where a lot of "best fighters" frome HC, show their REAL fighting abillity. U can visit our server , its based on Eagle Utopia , with Eagle Gerneral PROMITION to based our server on and our MOD, (also with his help and advicess, ). And also sry coz my bed english, and also sry if i didnt understend about talking u. WE NEVER WERE BANNED , AS I SAID WE RUIN AND SHOW TO ALL HC THAT CLAN "BLACK BIRDS" WERE MAIN CHEAERS AND WE DESTROY MANY THEIR ATTEMPS TO RUIN THE HC: BUT UNFORTUALLY, THEY WITH FEW MORE CHEATERS ( CLANS and INDIVIDUALS THEY RUIN GAME! BUT AS MOTO OF 3MAJ SAY : 3MAJ NEVER DIE! WE JUST SOMETIMES DROP TO HELL,, TO REGROUP and REST, and then we back AGAIN ! :) ) But enough about that, tall me about what bann u talking about!???? WITH ALL RESPECT , tkora , one of the leaders of 3MAJ clan. Cheers and plz srz coz my bed english, and also plz tell me what bann u talking about. Alll beset frome >3MAJ<>tkora< !

P.S. PLZ as i told u im not in "good reliton (lol) with english language, so i probably didnt understand u good. Cozz that i ask u to tell me about and what is the "problem" , coz we never get for one single memeber of 3MAJ BANN !! Never (clan BANN !! Never ( (and also im not sure that u talk about 3MAJ clan). So plz m8 if i get wrong and if was rude, but again i said that im not good with english lang. and also i wasnt online 5th year. With all respect, cheers man! tkora!