The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• heck I am just going to ban you because of the Ginormous food thats around in America and I can only watch it on TV and it will make sense someday.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• <p>banning you because I don't come from Vulcan but from Australia.</p>

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I ban DN 'cos I've started replaying SupCom 2 campaign, and 'cos William Gauge is quite an awesome villain.
    Like, there are only three missions in which Gauge appears and player doesn't hear STRATEGIC LAUNCH DETECTED; the campaign even starts with it.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• ok! Michael I am banning you because of Pistashio Cake. :) :) :)

• I ban Ring 'cos of one decisive HS match I won recently.
    I'll just say that Counterspell is amazing when it triggers on a fat 10-mana spell. In that case Ultimate Infestation.
    (Counterspell: 3 mana Secret: When your opponent plays a spell, it's cancelled.
    Ultimate Infestation: 10 mana: Deal 5 damage. Gain 5 armor. Summon 5/5 Ghoul)

• I ban Michael 'cos, HS is Warcraft themed, though, so this is something I know.
    That was the main reason why I was particularly hyped about Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion; a lot of cards from that expansion were in WCIII as units (Obsidian Statue, Meat Wagon, Crypt Lord...).

• I ban Destructor 'cos, what about stealth Experimental Spiderbots?

Also, stealthed, cloaked ACU with a HEAVY MICROWAVE LASER.

P.S. Dude, that's like TW1 model of the Ezekiel's Wheel. I mean really, the Stealth Tank pic of which you posted was from Renegade.

• Banning Michael because of ostrich feathers.