The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban NH 'cos that definitely is. But there's something cooler: that guy on my avatar is just an Engineseer, one of the lowest ranks of Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood. The more the rank is, the more person is augmented. Some of the highest ranking "cogboys" have retained only the part of their brain. Not necessary because of battlefield wounds or health conditions, just because of their religion (One of their guidelines is "Flesh is weak" afterall).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban NH 'cos, sometimes like this:

Usually really scary, reminding more of a robots than people. Lots also improvise with augmentations, for example, one techpriest assigned to a trader ship in the book "Caves Of Ice" (by Sandy Mitchell, from Ciaphas Cain series) had antigravitational platform instead of legs.
    There are also Techmarines, combining Space Marine genetical engineering with AdMech training and sometimes augmentations, and whole Iron Hands Space Marine chapters that follow Cult Mechanicum and are fond of augmentation as well.
    And of course THEN we get various Heretek (those adepts who don't obey the cult - AdMech have strong regulations, for example, chip-based AI is taboo due to the AI rebellion in the past - biological origin AI is fine though and used by Legio Cybernetica) and Dark Mechanicus (Those who fell to Chaos), who are far scarier. The latter and sometimes the former can have Warp-influenced mutations in addition to their augmentations, which can also be connected to Warp, also Dark Mechanicums can summon Warp creatures (aka daemons) and bind them to weapons/vehicles.

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• I ban NH because dunno about kitchen, but repairing a vehicle in the middle of the battle, he can do.

• I ban NH 'cos, these hands are also usually oriented onto repairs. In case it isn't enough, Techpriests can also have a flock of servitors (brainwashed cyborgs used instead of drones due to AI being prohibited) to aid/cover them.

• I ban Ajay for not banning me yesterday lol, and well I didn't read all the cyborg stuff atm, my mind is busy with my gf, so idk what game are you talking about this time lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Ajay, because :thumbup: that's right
    It have stuffs betwen you and Michael that i don't understand (and sometimes i even don't want to)
    But now it's our time to discuss something betwen both of us :P
    (ofcourse i don't want to offend your Mike, it's a joke you know :) )

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

• I ban you NH cus I actually understood that stuff, just that my mind was busy at the stuff going on with my gf. (as I already said by then :P )

Meanwhile, have fun chatting with Ajay, comrade :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban NH 'cos, any plans for your new story? :)
    (Not asking you to write something, I just want to know)

• I ban Ajay, because this is my plan:
    Every time when i make someting (chase smuglers, fight pirates, doing patrol, IC fight etc.) i think to whrite it :)
    Note that it will not be interesting like your stories, they can be very short infact, but i will whrite someting ;)
    AND I CANNOT PROMISE THAT MY STORIES WILL BE INTERESTING :|

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.