The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban Mike because I'm sorry for not getting the reference as Chaos symbol resemblance what the thing that threw me towards WH40K.
    I thought those were CSM capships: from right to left: Night Lords, World Eaters, Emperor Children, Alpha Legion, and whoever that is. Iron Warriors maybe?
    And WTF is Minecraft?

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Well, I ban Ajay because today i got kicked from the server with a reason, "Disturbing Processes". It is a new ID by the way... But, when i switched to my older ID with FLID changer, the same thing happened... So now, i'm searching the forum for answers... arrrggghhhhh...

• I ban you cus you must not have torrents, cheat engine (no matter you're not using it or if it's minimized), or other cheat engine-like and torrent downloader-like programs running while playing.

Ajay: So "LUNA" is a CSM nick ? and "CELESTIA" as seen in the 2nd pic ? xD Your hobbies affected your view, and brain, the way you see/understand things... again.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you cus, how, when or where did you find out about Game Booster ? (like, from a certain forum, or guy x told you, etc)

I'm pretty curious about the details of that topic, as a GR ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban Mike because as word "Luna" stands for moon, there is very valid reason for it to be on a spaceship.
    My first guess was, however, "Luna" free-rocket-over-ground launcher, but the fact is that not only "Luna", but even modified versions "Luna-M" are no longer used by their creators, giving way to guided tactical missiles like R-300 "Scud".
    As for "Celestia" on the last one, well, I wasn't zooming the thumbnail, thus I haven't saw it.
    "Your hobbies affect the way you see things"? You are the one to say...

Edited once, last by Ajay: - ().

• i ban Ajay coz i want to answer Mike curiousity... well, i didnt find it in the forum of course... i just tested it, i newly installed the game booster btw... just before i play CF... so, definitely it was the culprit... am i rite... hehehe...

However, today, i activated the game booster again... funnily... CF can be played... now, i fully dont understand... as a second conclusion... game booster is not the main culprit... hahaha...

• I ban Maishaf because, well...
    Maybe you had any other program on background that flaks up everything?

• I ban Ice-Warrior because it probably was tough.
    So, Mike disappeared for today. Seems like me not getting pony references he made rustled his jimmies.

• I ban Mike because for me it already was yesterday as after that post I went off.

• I ban Mike because yes, that's Russia. If more specifically, Eastern Siberia. GMT+8.
    And still, here is th fact: I was ravaging F5 button on this thread for all of the afternoon but you still weren't offline 'till I decided to go and get some sleep.
    Whatever, here goes another day (~9:40 ATM). As usual, sitting at my computer and yawning so loud that Tu-95 engines are jelly.

• I ban you cus of that yawning stuff sounds as if russians live in middle of nowhere so they can be as freak as they want... with all their sounds :P

• I ban Mike because not my fault that I've got nothing to do but can't get to a nap because I can't sleep at day.
    However today seems not that boring, except for my sister arriving here again and "dropping" her daughter so she won't be disturbed during the work.
    It already causes some quarrel between mom and sis, because of my sister wanting to "escape" parenting duties that way. But for me reaction the same:

Or this:

• I ban Ice-Warrior because yeah, An-225 is beautiful.
    I also like some other planes, like Il-76, or An-22, or Tu-22M, or An-124 "Ruslan" ("Ruslan" is Mriya's predcessor)... Oh, Tu-160 fits here too of course, but I don't have much trust to this B-1 knockoff.
    And don't get me started on smaller planes. Just don't

• I ban Ice-Warrior because yeah, Su-35 is awesome, as any other "Flanker" family (that are Su-27 derivatives).
    BTW I heard there are Su-30 (another Su-27 modification) built on Irkutsk aircraft plant (in case you don't know, I live in Irkutsk and can sometimes hear engine tests performed on the plant)