Black Market Icon

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by (IOC){Dark_Angel}.

• I'm working on redesigning the IOC medals and logo, and I need the icon that is attributed with a Black Market Item. I have tried searching in game for an item, but have had no luck thus far. I can't find the correct file in the game folders either.

Where is the icon for the BMI in the game folders, or where can I find a BMI in game so I can take a screenshot and rip it out?

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• why not making a screenshot at high resolution?

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by Daywalker
    why not making a screenshot at high resolution?

My monitor only goes up to 1280x1024, so I can't imagine that the in game screenshot of the little icon would be much bigger than it would be in the directory file. If it is larger, then I will go with that.

But that is beside the point, because I'm not going to use that actual image. I'm going to re-create it from scratch at a much higher resolution.

Crossfire Characters:

• The icons are packed in 3db files as far as i remember. You have to extract them from there. And even there they are not in higher resoultions... So i think the screenshot should make it as well^^

Maybe OP has the filename for this file...

• .\Data\Equipment\models\commodities\nn_icons\blackmarket.3db

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks for the help guys. Turns out I didn't have any use for the icon after all. :P

Crossfire Characters: