A funny SP story + a quick question

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I've been upgrading a Tempest. Not sure what heavy fighter to go for, but I figured it's better having this than a Titan... Because Titan's like to lose their wings and their guns and thrusters.

Anyway, I loaded it with Sala MKIIs and decided to attack one of those CSF Hammer-whatever battleships. It took me over an hour to take it out because it loved cruising away and recharging it's shields when it had very little armor left. Either that or flipping around faster than a fighter and shooting me with those huge cannons.

And the worse is when the CSF fighters would come, i'd have to pour out my countermeasures and cruise till they dissapeared.

FINNALY I got that one critical hit on him as he was charging his cruise engines and he started the blowing up sequence. I tried to chase him, BUT!...

3 Mollys came out of nowhere in noob rogue ships and cruisemissled me!

That battleship blew up i think 2000m away and didn't drop anything because of the distance!

I'm going to grab level 10 guns atleast if I do that again, but all I wanted to know is how much i'd make off it.

So heres the question: How much is an Escape Pod [Admiral] worth?

• 250'000 if i'm not mistaken. Not worth the effort, imho. Very often you also get cheated of the frag because it says that the Hammer was killed by an npc when in fact it was you. If you do it for the money it's better to concentrate on the fighters.

• yep :) and keep messing with CSF ;)

There are 2 Diamondback MK II weps, god for big damage in little time, but slow firerate, the best of MK II in the same X-3043 system at sector B7 :) Later you can buy PPCs or either find some DKAs... with luck, and take care of pirates like Lucy :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis