Roleplay extention

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hi people. For the ones who dont know me, im not {LP}Marauder. Im the other one, but i also joined the ranks of the pirates *harhar* :D

I have a proposal for an extention of the current free roleplay. Especially the pirates' part. :D

The basic idea is that a pirate should have to return with the bait to his lair after robbery.

So if he taxed someone, he couldnt just take the money and keep waiting for the next trader or the cops to arrive for some pvp. If he wanted to keep his bait, he needed to escape with it to his home system. Would a cop or a hired merc get him before he enters his home system, he would have to return all the tax he collected before last visit of his home sys + a fine depending on circumstances. The cops needed to return the money to their owner then and the pirate couldnt tax anyone for a few hours (like being in jail or so).

As well as a cop or a merc couldnt take part in the role play for a few hours, if he died in a role play battle.

One could mix the old and the new RP. For example you only need get to safety if you tax more than 1 mil and so on. If the majority likes the idea, we could just try it out for some time and look if the RP still remains ballanced.

That would create new strategical possibilities like pursuit, node blockades by cops, pirate and cop ambushes and group strategies like runners and fighters.

There's already a discussion running on the TRF-Forum. Please read here also for further details and let me know, what you think about it.

• Another good idea, but like the "caught pirates go to prison idea" it's one that works only if people are up to playing along, meaning they appreciate some good RP and are willing to invest some time, credits and thought in it.
    And, to be honest, i heavily doubt that there's a lot of people like that here.

• neither you I suppose :)

I'm sure you won't like your bootyes out of you, in a white n black suit :D intead of bootyes and guns, ehem, or maybe lss than that suit.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis