crashing

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Eclipsya.

• hi all, im new to swat, ive been online a few days and now all of a sudden, when im in combat and blow a npc to bits, the thing minimizes itself onto my desktop and im unable to get back in... any suggestions?

kyal

• What are your computer system specs, Operating System, are you using 3D sound?

..lol not sure if 3D sound would have anything to do with this but thought I would ask since it can easily be included in your reply. ;)

If for some reason your guns aren't those, then say what they are. (Just trying to fill in some ?'s)

But I am pretty sure it is due to what Kalisie posted a question about.. I have seen that problem before.

Good luck, welcome to CF and cya in space! (Ask for any help if you need it)

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• Hi Thanks for replying

Yes I do have Adv Debilitators!

I have a Hammerhead Fighter, with....

2 x Adv Debilitators
    Eliminator
    Flamecurse
    Stealthblade
    Flamecurse Turret
    Starkiller Torp
    DrillermIne
    Imp Countermeasure

I will try and remove them and let you know what happens.....

• try using tizonas instead

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi

Problem solved! I got rid of the Adv Debilitators and everything is working fine again

Thanks for your help, all I need now is to find a better ship and weapons... somewhere!

see you in space

kyal [2]