BG_Galacticfire retiring

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by privateer.

• As from this moment i hereby resign from my positions as BG redwing leader, Fleet Captain and clan rainer as well as ASF Fleet Commander.

Due to resons that i will not discuss in public.

I will keep a char there in case i decide to play the odd day..

It has been an honour to fly with or against you all.

*Salutes*

[5] Evil is just a word .. Me in a fighter is the reality [5]

[SIZE=3]BloodGuard Red Wing Leader[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]ASF Fleet Commander[/SIZE]

• Very sad news indeed...
    I wish you the very best m8, and I for one hope you are able to stop by at least once in awhile. BG surely will miss a pilot of your skills.

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Ciao Gal, take care and have fun whatever you do.

• wish u the best of luck for ur future. please visit regularly...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• An Officer is leaving the Field!

*salutes*

Click the image above to visit us.

• sad news mate ;/ ,, I hope to you see back soon enough, good luck with whatever you will do mate

Originally posted by BG_Galacticfire

It has been an honour to fly with or against you all.

*Salutes*

the best pvp-player on CF retiring? You always have rank 1. so i hope you will be back. for 1.8 i am sure, isnt it? we all are a little down for long patience, not just you alown. take some holidays np! but we wont miss you m8

-------------(IOC)X-Ray---------------(IOC)Anubis--------------

• WONT miss you? lol X-Ray, what a nice goodbye note ^^

• Sadly, I don't know you all that well Galactic_Fire, but I will say this:

Retirement is for old grandpas. :D

I doubt very seriously you are of the ripe of old age to qualify Galactic_Fire. ;) I'm sure you have life issues to deal with but surely it's nothing that time and some effort cannot fix.

Just do what I do and take a nice LOOOONNNGGGG vacation Galactic_Fire, hell I do that every once in a while across various games I've played on or offline over the years. There's nothing wrong with taking a indefinate leave of absence. Do whatever you need to, it's not a job, it's just a game.(unless you have personal commitments on the SWAT team that is) For example, I was MIA for a couple of months here on Crossfire until recently when my best IRL friend Wayne_Arkane got his internet back, got me back on the server and we started playing regularly again. Sometimes it's good to step away from the computer and live life offline a while to get one's head back on straight or sometimes to deal with one's personal "demons" IMHO. Sometimes we just need a break from getting burnt out on a game! :]

So leave if you must, but IMHO retirement is out of the question and I'm confident you can return to fold whenever you are ready or whenever you can. I'm sure the Crossfire server and the Bloodguard will still be here whenever you get back. 8) Good journey, blessings to you and come back soon. [wave]

• Bad to hear it Gal. But take care and back asap, we`ll wait for ya.

*Salute*

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Take care m8 :|

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Gal, it has always been a pleasure.

Hope to see you as and when you return.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• Gal, I am sorry to post late. I was trying to think of what to say as to not poke my nose where it doesnt belong. Then was gone on a business trip.

M8, I dont know what happened, but hope it is resolved quickly. You are a great player and I hope you come back asap.

Fly strong m8, hope to see you soon.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums