Deva station

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DarkOmen.

• I have attempted to obtain the DKA's from Deva on a couple of occasions recently but the gns never seem to drop.

Twice this has been just after a server restart.
    am i missing somethng?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
    [85] [731]

• hm....
    I know 1 guy Ink-Eyes
    he has this problem he has 3 chars and he was with his all chars 3 times in LOst Paradise he got nothing :(
    as I remember 1 year ago on my best char i had this problem deva station don`t droped Dkas i was with that char 3 times it droped nothing :(:(:(

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• That is the case because DKAs in Deva do not respawn after a normal server restart, but only after THE restart in about 7-8am GMT, and only 1 player per day can get them (if he didnt already get them with that char [10] )

Originally posted by Bax
    That is the case because DKAs in Deva do not respawn after a normal server restart, but only after THE restart in about 7-8am GMT, and only 1 player per day can get them (if he didnt already get them with that char [10] )

they respawn
    1 times i had 3 char in Lost paradise and the server made 3 times restart and i got with per char 2 dkas so 6 dkas in 1 day :) Deva station is normal wreck :) it restarts in serverrestarts :)

• Homeros is correct. I have the same experience. Btw. you have to have the Guns in Scanner Range when they are dropped so it´s important where you are...

Click the image above to visit us.

• if anyone don`t found DKas after he killed the station look at my pictures here you can see where the station drops Dkas

click pictures to see in full size

these pics i made today

• I have been having the same problems - been trying to get DKA's from deva for days but nothing so far. System restarts had no effect either (this includes the 8 am GMT restart too). I stay close to the spot where the weps would spawn so i don't think missing them because i can't see them would be the case here. I shoot the base with 4 PPC's nonstop till it's hull drops to zero. I even kept on attacking after it dropped to zero. Still nothing.

What should i do now? Should i forget getting weapons with this char or is there something else that can be done?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• If you got 2 DKs before with the same character... you better switch it, .. cause you can't get more weapons with the same character, each character - new guns.

And by the way , it's forbidden to leave your character in Lost Paradise(or Hyperspace)^^

• Thanks for the quick reply Crysis.

I never obtained DKA's from deva before this will be my first time. And i can't seem to get them in any way. Any other suggestions?

• resume and deva guide^^

make sure you have an new char!
    and make sure you the first they deva shot
    if you shot deva (full or not) you dont have a 2rd chance
    to become the dka

look 30-50 k distance, if the hull full red (homeros right)
    the deva bar switch to complete red if you fly nearer

deva drop the 2 dka atop the station in 3k distance
    better you switch your scanner to the loot funktion

and beware deva drop the dka only if you shot the hull complete
    normal wrecks need 1 shot, but at deva you must shot the red bar complete black , that need 1-2 min time by fire

good luck

• Thanks for the guide mate :)

I think i did the things exactly the same way you described. Maybe i missed a point at the first time i reached there i don't know.

I never obtained them with this char,

I attacked it immediately after a restart no one was around, hull dropped to zero and attacked afterwards a little more to be sure,

Switched the radar to show all, tried to beam anything by pressing "B" thinking maybe it doesn't show on radar, and flew around the whole station pressing "B" in the meantime to be sure i didn't miss it.

I'll try it one or two more times but i lost the hope of getting them with this char i have been trying for almost a week :(

Edit : Now that i know it's forbidden i'll leave lost paradise before logging off.