dark horizon

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tito.

• anybody knew about this new game?:

<--from IGN -->

Paradox Interactive Announce Dark Horizon
    The atmospheric space combat sim is now available.

May 29, 2008 - Paradox Interactive today announced the release of Dark Horizon, a stark and atmospheric space combat simulation that aims to hurl its audience through an action-packed adventure, piloting its own ship through the perils that only space could have to offer.

"Dark Horizon follows along the same lines of classics like Wing Commander and Freelancer,and it will be a great addition to our portfolio this year," said Paradox Interactive Executive Vice President Fredrik Wester.

Dark Horizon is a plot-rich experience; 22 challenging missions, laced with special features such as full ship customization, original weapon creation, joystick support, and several modes of combat.

Dark Horizon is scheduled to ship worldwide during Q3, 2008. To learn more about this game or other Paradox releases, please visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com.

About Paradox Interactive

Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy stable, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United Stats and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes original titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as the best published titles like Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020, and the greatly-anticipated Majesty 2 -- The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• I believe we reported about this game a few months ago
    thx for that update

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I will submitt a new anyway for ppl to know about it. Arve Ill steal you some of your text m8, but i know you released it under creative commons license :P, if not i go there and kick your ass...:D

• mmm, in fact i got it from IGN site, and they got it from paradox site... so you are simply following the chain :P

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him