save editor error

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• I use the game editor to get around imbalances in the Storyline, bugs in the SP mods, and sometimes to add my own twists to the game (like getting my million credits from lonnigan or being able to bribe a local to sell me an item for double price even though my level is too low, jury rigging my ship to fit a lvl5 shield instead of the max of lvl4 - for example)..

Cheating kinda spoils the game but it's nice to be able to customise..

Also starting as a Nomad with a nomad fighter and setting everyone to nearly red (a defector) is a nice way to play the game for a change.. Being green to nomad and red to everyone else but then having to kill a lot of nomads to get neutral etc etc.. Adds a lot of depth to the boring openSP format..

Perhaps you could code a customiser for the openSP so that we can create and share starting profiles?? (with a certain amount of customise points to use or something like that)..

Dunno if I'm the only one who would enjoy that but I certainly miss having the gamedata files..

If you do decide to release some, I'd just like the factions, ships and systems please :)

• Well, this is a thing won't happen soon. Anyway, you can perfectly do it on your own, if you know it :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• to be fair tho, most of us dont.. dont mean to sound rude mate

<AUDIOGENIC>STRIKE<ENZYME>EPILEPTIK<180BPM>INDUSTRIALSTRENGTH<NOCORE>NAPALM<NEUROTOXIC>MACABRE<

Edited once, last by Random107 ().

• -->if you know it<--

^^
    Just the ones who know something about it ask about more... :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis