Bounties

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by X-Ray.

• Greetings Fellow CF members, thugs, rats, drug dealers, mercs, cops, cry babies and sissies:

Since there has been MUCH complaining about the lack of Merc work, as some of you have seen, I have taken it upon my duty as SP to set bounties on every single qualified living ( not necessarily breathing) creature of any profession, legitimate or self-proclaimed, on this server.

No one is safe....absolutely NO ONE.

So for you Mercs out there, I suggest you get to hunting, because if you don't I bet the next set of HIGH bounties will be on you^^

Sincerely,

The Gunster, Gunny, G-man, G-pockets, Mr.SP and proud owner of Sirius Bucks Coffee.

Ta Ta!

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Does this mean I'm allowed o place bounties again? :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Originally posted by Gunny
    So for you Mercs out there, I suggest you get to hunting, because if you don't I bet the next set of HIGH bounties will be on you^^

*throat clear*: errmm, Sir, the next set of bounty WAS on me already. Duh!

Edit: btw, no need to set bounties on any LP, since they KoSed me they all get fragged on a regular basis anyway.

Edit II: Thanks Gunny!

• I said ' NO ONE IS SAFE"

I have set bounties on CFPD too^^

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• well we have busy mercs around very soon
    btw where are left the cops to protect the poor pirates, now?

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    well we have busy mercs around very soon
    btw where are left the cops to protect the poor pirates, now?

Wee wont.. Gunny bountyd his fellow cops as well rofl

Get it right, Its ERRR. The wolf way.. associates from GRRR.. Stupid humans! xD