Modelers Wanted for SWAT New Project

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• I'm creating the new SWAT project, Freelancer: Expanded Universe. The first version will include only one new house, called Amazonia, but the second version will also feature two new houses, Gallia (France) and Praetoria (Italy). Then, I need modelers to design ships to these french and italian houses. If you're good in designing these ships (from fighters to freighters, gunboats, destroyers, cruisers and battleships), please post here.

See ya
    Fire_Wolf_br

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• now i would have volunteered if you had been looking for a model for amazons. :D
    but ships models, sorry, cant help you there

• oh well ehmm id help to work on your amazons model ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Rofl, many ppl seems to like Brazil more than Italy and France :D

Well, I already have enough models for Amazonia, enough to be released in the first version and to looks acceptable ^^

@lucy: please PM me to talk more about the Amazonian models, ok?

@OP: I need to make that battleship sur workable. I'll send the model soon, together with the ms3d work =)

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]