Student exchange

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• Student exchange

Well I am glad we have sort of tidied up our act before OP gets back and see's the usual flame on SWAT - this time it seems we police ourselves a bit better and some quick editing (including by myself) has made it look a bit better than it was. Phew.

A bit like naughty school kids playing around and tidying up just as their parents open up the front door.

To the point:

Why dont we set up some student exchange programmes that allow some pilots to see how the other half live?

I sincerely believe friendship is very important and I think if we had more of this between pilots of opposing clans - the server maybe a better place to be.

Sure there will be many people saying this is a bad idea due to Corporate secrets and spies, tactics and training - blah blah

Well how much of that will you pass on to a rookie member of your clan anyway?

I personally think all that's overated anyway - numbers seem to be the main thing here and it goes up and down - lots of LPs, less cops, lots of cops, less pirates - the seasons change and the numbers go up and down.

Some people may say I will never let a member of LP come into my clan - well we will never get past that will we?

Sure my clan is where my heart is - and I love em all - but I would never put LP ahead of SWAT cos without SWAT there would be no LP and without SWAT I would not have met some good mates and real interesting people

Anyway - just an idea

• I'm actually in favor of this; I DO think it breaks server rules (unless you do something which takes an awful long time to do: delete you previous clans chars until your tenure in the other clan is over, then remake), but its a nice idea nonetheless.

More thinking is what we need!

--Blur

P.S. Something easier would be to just have each side "switch" rp, for like a week. LP would buy popo liscence, CFPD would buy pirate liscence, KoH....Meh, I dunno what the opposite of smuggler is.

The point is, reverse the values of each clan. That way, no rule breaking, and no ridiculously long time for char remaking.