Fire button: Can't "use" it!

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riddick.

• Hi guys,

I installed the Crossfire MoD and wanted to play the SP. Then I had to realise that pushing Mouse 2 button didn't make the guns fire. I tried to reset the Fire Button with Mouse 2. Didn't help. So I tried it also with resetting it to Mouse 1. Same. I even tried to reset it to a alphabet on the keyboard. It doesn't help. It doesn't want to fire by the "Fire Button".

I can't use this "preference". Any help would be really great. I really want to head over to sol systems, but without being able to fire, ... it's no fun.

Besides, in Crossfire, does the Story continue after you have finished the "orginial Freelancer SP" ? Like you have to go to sol sytem and do this and that?

Thx for your help, thx in advance.

• ok,
    1. This is the incorrect place to post this, Crossfire board is inside the Freelancer section.

Next, are you sure that have set up Freelancer controls properly and that its not messed up somewhere? Double check that all the control buttons are unique and that none have any faults. Other than that i can only say try a clean install of FL as i have no other clue as to what it could be.

Blaster

• ***moved***

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Zaferium
    It doesn't want to fire by the "Fire Button".

u might need to activate ur weapons. try to click on each weapon in the list (lower right window) when in space...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Yep, your weapons, ont the list on the right side of your hud, have to be in a green colour.
    If they are blue, they are deactivated, and wont fire by pressing the fire button.
    You can also try to fire them by pressing the number keys on your keyboard. If that doesnt work too, your installation is the problem...