TLR back online

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• it would be rather nice if we can stop right here and wait until bakedpotato and Op got the chance to talk...

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• Agreed to Heagar!

Please stop - it would lead to nothing...

• Well i did talk with bp meanwhile and i announced to him that i will make a very long post showing what really happened. If he wants chatlogs or screenshots which can prove my words he can have them.

Some stuff has to be said... and it will be said now... what ppl make out of it is their decision.
    <hr>

well - i am back and ready to make my position clear

bp we are friends for a long time now and this has not changed in my eyes even i dont really know what your oppinion about this is
    what you have read here is nothing personal and deepest respect for you and 2 other LR moderators which showed a very good behaviour all the time
    I know that its a hard time for you and your family and when you were gone a few months ago it was me who tried to calm down the TLR community and defended you when tons of news and mods were not posted and i did the same when the LR staff didnt see the need to inform the community about their plans to limit the content on FL including news, downloads and ads. -> i still have the log from the LR staff meeting where this has been decided)

You know me good enough to know that i say what i think and state the facts no matter how hard the consequences are for me.
    It was this way when i said that in 2008 the GLS would shut down and the TLR moderators/admin almost wanted to kill me for posting these facts. It was the same when i did protect various players on the TLR forum because they were attacked their for posting their oppinion. It was the same when i did defend Spaceforce 2 when the TLR community started a campaign against this game and the community while some of the TLR members even had the nerves to attack SF2 players verbally.

Before you guys start to say what asswholes WE are you better should ask yourself why I would start to have a negative oppinion about TLR. As you might now I am one of the biggest supporters of Starlancer and Freelancer. I have helped so many mod creators and players out there. When TLR said they need money for a new server (3000,-) i was one of the first which donated a good amount of money to TLR. In the past 4 years I have been active on the TLR forum to help TLR and the players. I did defend TLR infront of other FL communities. I have spent more than 5 weeks working on TLR every fucking day in order to fix bugs, create new content, create enw features and a new design while my own portal suffered from this. Hell i was even the one which told eraser not to give up TLR while you were gone bp. I did initiate the TLR staff meetings in order to solve the problems but i also was the one which left the first of these meetings because i was insulted there.

Did I ask just one thing in return? Well i dont think so.
    What i got back from TLR and especially TLR moderators and some that obviously have the say nowadays were wrong claims about SWAT, tons of insults (yes even from moderators) and alot of abusive behaviour from the TLR staff. And i wasnt the only1 who had to deal with such a shit.
    Moderators and the current admins often abused their powers at TLR, they did delete posts from users for no reason, they insulted other members... they did prevent development of TLR for a very long time with their actions and everything that was done wrong by them was kept unpunished. Not even a single word was said against their behaviour from other moderators, admins or site owners. And i was told several times not to say something against this shit behaviour but im not the guy which sits around and does nothing while other other players were treated like shit by some ppl at TLR.

You why i left the TLR staff... coz Strail which was EOA member and seem to have a good position in the new TLR accused me of abusing my admin powers just because 4 crossfire clan leaders did promote their clans on TLR. Is it abusive if a clan wants to be promoted? The funny thing is that after i left the ads for strails server increased heavily. Its also interesting that the so called TLR admin included code into the TLR forum to present his EOA as something that is more special than all others. Or that Louva and Strail tried to tear players away from TLR by posting on the TLR forum that they should discuss development related stuff on EOA. BP its also very funny that Louva had the nerves to post a thread on the TLR forum where he did attack me and my work... saying that he would have done it better -> while he did nothing (besides placing the EOA tag into the TLR forum) before i joined the TLR staff and after I left also nothing was done (except posting a few smilies that he called "bbcode" O_o).

Very funny that when I was TLR admin to help you and the lancers community i was attacked by those 2 guys and that those 2 guys tried to get more and more powers since that. Now being the ones running TLR.

BP you say you have a problem with me that i didnt say anything directly to the TLR staff.
    OK.
    As long we both consider each other as friends I have tried to show you the problems that TLR has. I wrote long emails containing stuff that went wrong, stuff that can be done better and stuff showing how the TLR structure could have been made better. These mails were sent to you and eraser long time ago and i never got any comments back from you. Nothing of this stuff has been even considered. I never got feedback... nothing has been turned into reality. And that my suggestions are working is something you can see right here in this place.
    Whenever there was trouble on the TLR forum where moderators abused their powers or when they broke the TLR rules (which happened often) nothing was done to stop them. Not a single comment by the TLR site owners.
    When ppl started ranting against supported games such as Spaceforce and when those ppl wrote really nasty stuff nobody of the TLR staff did so something against it. And believe me that was a big image loss for TLR.
    Honestly BP... you and eraser... you both didnt lead TLR... you were lead by it. You did the work while the community did push you into a direction that wasnt good for TLR. You both never seemed to have an own oppinion about the stuff that did happen.
    And right now Louva is leading TLR, not you.
    Dont think that i blame you here... i know about your private problems... i just say how it is and how many ppl see it.
    But to come back to the topic: the fact that u think i didnt discuss all this with TLR
    So many times we had private talks where i voiced my oppinion... i also voiced my oppinion on the LR forum and on TLR staff meetings with the only result that i got attacked and insulted.
    What about the TLR meeting?
    All FL communities were invited ... well no thats not true... by far not all.
    But from those which attend the meeting many have been muted for voicing their oppinion, an oppinion which was different from what the TLR guys wanted to hear. Questions were kept unanswered and many promised were made.
    So much about my/our chance to get heard by TLR.

Next topic: Louva and EOA
    Since i was TLR admin i and the SWAT Portal have been attacked by those.
    There were troubles and dishonourful behavior from Strail (EOA member) long before that but thats not much important right now.
    It was Strail which claimed shit about me and SWAT when i was admin of TLR and his claims were the main reason why i left resigned as TLR admin. I did prove that these claims are wrong but being treated like that by those which should be glad for the changes that i have done. Nobody can deny that the stuff that ive done made TLR a more comfortable place and that for months the number of visitors stopped to decrease.
    Louva, the so called admin which did nothing besides adding ads to TLR and tearing developers away from the community was the next one claiming shit and that he would have done everything better.
    At this time my only reply was "then make it better".
    In the following months nothing was done. Nothing besides continious attacks against players which had a different oppinion than the TLR staff. Some were done by TLR admins... some were done by TLR moderators... some by normal members. I remember that louva and chips were those which did such a shit most.
    So lets sum up until here.
    I was accused by EOA of abusing my admin powers because a few CF clan leaders wanted to promote their clans (which is normal). My work was attacked by Louva... and later me and some others also were attacked by those guys... not to mention the insults which were a violation of TLR rules... insults which kept being unpunished. Then we had EOA and their infamous EOA tag in the forum code which IS indeed abusive behaviour of that TLR admin and EOA.

Somewhen at this time i said "that in the beginning of 2008 the gls will go offline" and i had good sources which i was not allowed to tell. Result... TLR admins and moderators jumped on my claiming shit again and telling me that im a liar.
    Ok we have january 2008 and lets have a look at the gls! Oh now everybody is crying coz its offline. Sorry but in 2007 i did warn the LR community and what i said turned out to be damn true like EVERYTHING that i claimed on LR so far.
    Oh no... nah... no need to say that i was right... no need to appologize for treating me like shit while i only said the truth and while i was bound not to break my promise by telling my sources.

A few months later - when you bp were gone - eraser asked me what i would do to keep TLR up coz he didnt have any ideas what to do. I told him that changes have to be done and that he should call the staff members to a meeting. The meeting was a dissaster. The real problems were ignored... the infamous idea to limit the FL content and to support mass effect was presented by eraser and every1 except me did cry "hurray". It was said to filter out submitted news. Ok - who has the right to say which news is valueable and which not? who has the right to decide which community may post news and which not?
    Well obviously the TLR staff had a pretty clear idea which news and which communities are worth being posted. In the following few months TLR did filter out news. Many FL communities didnt get the chance to be heard or seen on the news and in fact the number of visitors on TLR decreased by more than 30% in just a few weeks. Oh and the TLR staff didnt see the need to inform the community about their impressive plans to limit the support for FL.
    Not to mention that once again at this meeting louva started to bicker and insult me... which was the reason why i left that meeting telling those guys that they can do their shit alone.
    Ok what were the results of the meeting?... hmmm the problems for sure were not solved coz the entire TLR staff had a great plesure to ignore me... to bring mass effect into TLR was one of the biggest jokes since the tlr members didnt want to see this game... the limitations that were done did cost LR 30% of the visitors.
    Not that i have not said this would happen.

Lets jump to the point where TLR went down coz of Microsoft.
    In the days before the TLR meeting... those EOA members which did run the chat refused to tell the FL community what is going one... and especially they refused to tell it to me. BP maybe you will remember a conversation between you, eraser and me via mail where i warned you both that the time will come when MS will kick out TLR and that you will need a backup plan... looks like i was right there too.
    Back to the meeting.... in the few days before and right before the meeting started louva claimed that he will take over all FL communities. Louva even used the expression "eliminating other communities" ("resistance is futile" isnt it?). I bet you can find logs of that all over the web meanwhile.
    Another interesting expression that appeared on my screen was "LR is FL and FL is LR". Aha... so LR is FL and LR does speak for all FL communities out there? Also the german ones? what about station network? what about Planet fiction? what about Lancernews? what about lancerhq? what about SWAT? what about all the french, russian, bulgarian and spanish communities? Does LR also speak for them and do decisions for them or are they going to be eliminated by LR like louva said?
    LR is not FL. Considering the entire FL community LR is just a small part.
    If LR is the Freelancer community what happens to those which dont want to follow the rules of LR or their instructions? Will they be excluded from the "Freelancer community"? What happens if TLR really manages to set up an own GLS? Does every community that has not the same oppinion like TLR have to fear being removed from the FL community then? Well on the TLR meeting louva said that servers will be removed from the GLS if they dont act in the way TLR wants. Well i already can see that SWAT servers will be removed from the gls and the first step has already been done by removing Crossfire from the TLR forum (btw. i was able to prove my theory this way).
    Cmon this is all about power... at the TLR meeting louva asked all servers and FL communities to give up their forums and move to TLR... that was the first thing he asked the FL server admins at the meeting. when those were not much happy about the idea he suggest 2 more options...
    option 2: linked forums
    Option 3: let me quote

[21:13] Louva-Deus: option 3 is TLR dies and swat sets up his site as the new TLR
    [21:13] Louva-Deus: as he has been spreading in email to all server admins
    [21:14] Louva-Deus: and then the community goes up in flames

Oh yes Louva had the nerves to attack the SWAT Portal on the TLR meeting infront of all other FL communities without being provoked by us. Cool isnt it? So before anyone starts to claim that SWAT started to attack TLR you better have a look at the chatlog.
    You will also notice that communities which had an oppinion different from TLR were muted during the meeting.
    So we have to follow TLR without being asked... we get muted so we cant voice our oppinions and we are forced to everything that TLR decides for us?
    Ok what happends if a server like void (very good example) has a problem with a server called... lets say 24/7 SWAT Crossfire? Lets say they just dont like us and go to louva and ask him to remove crossfire from the TLR GLS. Louva of course does not like us aswell. So who is able to hold him back from removing one of the biggest FL communities out of THEIR entire FL world.
    Louva, EOA and some TLR moderators abused their powers in the past and nothing can hold them back in future especially when they get more and more power... not even you bp. Lets face the facts... the guy with the software and the server has all powers and not somebody which is known to be "site owner".
    Did i mention that i offered a high end webserver to TLR before the meeting started so you guys could have set up a page with forum in just a few days? Well i believe i said this earlier in private chat.

The TLR meeting was a farce. And if you look close at the SWAT Portal you will notice how many serveradmins and mod creators have already decided to visit this place instead of TLR...simply coz they dislike the admins.. the moderators and the way stuff is handled there. You also will notice that I dont influence other ppls oppinions. They are able to speak for themselves before long before I start to post my oppinions.

The TLR meeting also made something clear... the biggest FL communities such as SWAT or Discovery and many others decided to stay independent from TLR and that is very good coz TLR will never get that much power and abuse it coz TLR will always risk to loose half of the FL players because here at SWAT and in other communities they will find a place where they are welcome and accepted even if that means that there will be 2 GLS servers and a splitted Freelancer community.

After the TLR meeting I forwarded an offer to the TLR staff about how the GLS could stay online until 2009. This offer was made inofficially by MS. Oh and if you didnt notice... 2 ppl at the TLR meeting are working for MS (just a little sideinfo). TLR did turn down this offer... or I better should say Louva did turn it down. Sure... the conditions were not easy to fullfil but they were possible for the ENTIRE FL community. This chance has been wasted by TLR and there it starts where TLR does decisions for the future of other communities.

What i said before are FACTS... what i say now is a pure assumption.
    Why wouldnt TLR want that the old GLS stay online for another year? Why wouldnt they want to use this chance? Maybe coz with their own GLS they would have the total power over the entire Freelancer world? -> plays X-files musix (FL Files). But honestly... cmon... no matter how small a chance is to keep FL running why shouldnt we want to use it?... except we have other plans for the world of Freelancer
    well i cant find a reason why i wouldnt except a chance that is offered to me... and most of the FL players think in the same way.

Want to know another reason why I dislike louva?
    He is a liar and he is a racist.
    He has spread lies about SWAT, about me... about other communities on the TLR chat in the past 2 months.
    He has insulted various members on the TLR chat and wrote racistic comments against at least one member (no - not one of those that are here at SWAT but one that voiced his oppinion against TLR at the meeting) and Louva made other racistic comments against various other countries.
    That alone would be reason enough to do what i do here but as you can see above there are many other reasons aswell.
    Maybe you can understand my reasons now... maybe you hate me even more... dunno... all i know is that many think like i do and those are not only represented by SWAT.
    You can blame me for what happened but you should never forget that this OUR decision and the decision of many others outside of SWAT. And the cause is how TLR did treat us and still treats us.

wtdragon5
    Indeed I have a copy of the old TLR page. The reason is plain simple
    -> I WAS TLR ADMIN AND HAD TO FIX ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PAGE ON THE TLR SERVER.
    The fact that i have those files does not mean that I will use them for SWAT especially I was the one which always took the position of fairplay and respecting copyrights in the past years on TLR.
    Besides this the files dont really have any worth for me since they are contain only old, partly missing and partly wrong information. Downloads hosted by SWAT were public releases and its not illegal to have a download mirror for them. Oh and ehmm those downloads are definitly not from TLR. Thats pretty much impossible since TLR was offline while these files were submitted to our database.
    Oh and you shouldnt throw with stones while sitting in the glasshouse. I was the one which created more than 50 content pages for TLR and i still have the copyrights on most of them (copyrighted by the author -> copyright law 2004). Not to mention that the old TLR did run with scripts hosted on one of MY servers... using my webspace and my traffic.

ok - now that you have read this you must have taken the red pill and ive showed you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. Where we go from there is a choice i leave to you.

Welcome to the real world.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• [697]

well OP this made it clear and in you get my RESPECT for your deeds that you mentioned above.

Admins should normally be paragons - shouldn't racialist and lying admins be demoted by their powers? Only my understanding of fairness and regulations...

• [697]

Now that OP has spoken and made his position clear.. I hope that BP has a crystalline understanding of what has been going on at TLR in his absence.

As a site owner, BP should still have the power to act within his own organization and address the problems therein decisively and with finality. Otherwise, in my opinion, he has been marginalized as a figurehead, with no apparent powers to repair the damage the TLR admins have done to their own reputation within the FL communites, not to mention the damage they have done to TLR as a whole.

I doubt anyone in SWAT would lay the blame at BP's door for things that were done when he was not there. But it is obvious that serious changes must be made in that community if they are to survive.

Huor has suggested that the racist and lying admins should be demoted, but real justice can only be accomplished by eliminating and banning them altogether..

OP, you have the respect and loyalty of everyone here.. thank you for posting the facts. :)

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• --=SWAT Portal=-- 'Your Portal to the Galaxy'

Lol. Think of a more 'origional' tag line...i recall TLR's tagline is 'Your Guide to the Galaxy'.......

• wtdragon5
    you better check the other FL and Scifi communities aswell and blame them for using expressions such as "the door to the galaxy" "the gate to the galaxy" "your way to the galaxy" ...
    so you should think of a more "original" tag line aswell
    -> dont throw with stones sitting in the glasshouse

For SWAT I personally prefere "SWAT Portal - The number one source for Freelancer and Scifi Games"

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    For SWAT I personally prefere "SWAT Portal - The number one source for Freelancer and Scifi Games"

But then you would be lying :D

• well lets ask the ppl here
    am I lying with this statement?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• YAAAWN!!! Allmost slept in reading this... still a good post tho. Allmost makes me think that TRL is a Communism site. All the truth behind the iron curtain.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• No, you are definitely not lying OP.. SWAT is open and supportive of all FL and other gaming communities. :D

Except of course, to the liars and deceivers, who shall remain nameless.. but then, I guess WhiteDragon knows who I'm talking about already, don't you WhiteDragon?

It's really a shame that SOME people are spending their time on our forum, trying to cause problems, rather than looking to their own house and fixing the ones they have already. [5]

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Hi guys
    No in my humble opinion OP speaks true , I totally agree with that statement .
    Went for a looksee at TLR and was delighted to see a clean , tidy nononsense site , had no problems navigating the small but hopefully growing content .
    Just pleased to see TLR up and running again .
    Like a lot of members I belong to several forums but the Portal is the one I return to the most in fact after I found Crossfire and the forum what was the point of TLR ? I was wrong , I found myself checking back regularly even d/l a few newer versions of some favourite mods although I havn't played them yet ,been too busy mapping the Crossfire systems on SP but I was concerned to see the site failing .
    We are all 'Lancers at heart no matter what 'clan' we belong to , as for the 'politics ' well 1 person has an opinion 2 people can have a discussion 3 people form a commitee and 'debate and vote ' I think its called democracy .
    With the ever increasing number of new members there is bound to be a difference of opinion on any subject . Perrsonally I take the time to read back as much as I can to try and understand why so much passion has been aroused but I must admit to being confused at times , some of this 'war' goes back way before I joined . I see terms like 'fascist' and 'racist' but I cannot see it for myself , only opinion . Just because someone wants to protect something they have created doesn't make them a dictator ... does it ? We all do it , we protect our own from abuse and harm , a natural act .
    Internal beefs on the forum are fine, bit of needle here and there makes the game more interesting shall we say but cross forums wars ... well as I said were all 'lancers so that is civil war , the most destructive type , noone wins , it just divides and destroys.
    I hope 2008 will bring about a truce no more than a truce a reconcilliation between our varied brothers and sisters no matter what ship we fly in no matter whatever universe it happens to be , we are all in the same battle ... Humans against the Rest 8)

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

hell no!

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    TRL is a Communism site. All the truth behind the iron curtain.

hell yeah!

:)

for me TLR is gone as there is NOTHING useful there [that I couldn't find here]...

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• @ Aukmune

I appreciate what you had to say and I think some of your observations are correct.

What you need to understand, however, is that this particular 'civil war' has everything to do with future of Freelancer and other independent gaming communities. Microsoft support for Freelancer will end this year, since their standard support for games is 5 years. This is an immediate problem, because some of the mods out there cannot stand alone without an alternative method of support.

TLR has the misguided belief that they should represent and control all mods connected to FL, and therefore have the power to decide who's mod has server access and who's does not. That means that if your favorite mod is Crossfire, and TLR deletes it, where does that leave you, as a gamer?

SWAT, on the other hand, wants to support the mods and still let them be independent communities, as they are now. SWAT has been working diligently to offer alternatives to other gaming communities and to offer support to those that wish to remain independent.

This is the issue at hand, for the most part. And it is for this reason that you have seen such conflict between SWAT and TLR. To make matters worse, the people in charge of TLR have launched personal attacks on the members of SWAT, as well as other gaming communities, in an apparent effort to bully us into conforming to their plans.

As a gamer, you now have the freedom to choose which mods you want to play and which communities you want to be part of.. but that will all change if TLR gets their way.. because then, THEY will decide which mods are acceptable to for the entire FL community..

In the end, it will be left up to the gamers and modders which way they decide to go.. SWAT is voting for independence and democracy. :D

• I'd like to throw in my 2 cents.

I don't represent the SWAT Portal in any way here since I have my own server and own community. I joined this place while Lancersreactor was offline. The people here have done an impressive work to get this place up in such a short time.
    I know no other Community which has so many information about about Freelancer and those other games. SWAT has hundreds of downloads, hundreds of information pages, very good modding tutorials and a very helpful and open community.
    On the net there is no better scifi community and also no better Freelancer community. SWAT offers more information and features for FL than any other community including Lancersreactor.

What surprised me most is that the portal adminstration does not ask anything in return for their work. There is no "move your forums to SWAT" there is also no "support us and we might decide to help you". Players from all communities are respected here and got help.
    SWAT also did not say "we will host the GLS", no it was said that the software will be handed over to a neutral place were no Freelancer player can do manipulation. Unlike the Lancersreactor staff SWAT doesn't seem to be interested in gaining power over the Freelancer communities and such a discipline deserves our respect.

And now to the opposite.
    It took more than 2 months for Lancersreactor set up an standard forum with portal. In these 2 months the FL community had to live with misinformations, false promises, broken rules and many other shameful issues.
    The new LR GLS is developed by EOA and EOA (especially the leader) have abused their powers to a large extent. EOA is know for breaking rules and for treating others like shit. I spent much time on the lancersreactor chat in the past months just to see this shameful behaviour and I see no reason why EOA would stop their abuse of powers. As I have stated on another topic on this forum I will not return to Lancersreactor even if that means that my server and my community are thrown out of the Freelancer world by EOA or Lancersreactor.

Finally I'd like to show you the most obvious difference between Lancersreactor and SWAT.
    Both communities dislike each other. Lancersreactor claims to be the Freelancer world while SWAT doesn't. But it is SWAT which still links to Lancersreactor while Lancersreactor simply decided that SWAT is not worth to stay in their Freelancer world.

• Thank you for those replies , concise and to the point ,makes a lot more sense to me now .
    I know where I stand .
    Right beside you weapons armed , i.e. my voting finger.

8) be seeing you

All those moments will be lost in time , like tears in rain . Time to die.

well lets ask the ppl here

Nope no lies.

Heres my 2 cents. I have only been playing Freelancer for about 2 perhaps 2 1/2 years.

In that time I have not seen OP lie. Sometimes people dont like what they hear but it is always the straight deal.

I have watched over this time the ups and downs of TLR. In the last 6 months perhaps a little longer I have seen a dramatic change in the in the attitudes by the folks running the show. The change has been worse and worse. It is not my business on what TLR does or does not do.

But if I owned TLR I would go back through the chat logs etc.. and punish those who broke the rules of TLR. If an abusive pattern is seen from anyone they would be sacked. That is the only way to begin the healing process. The infectious material must be excised if the body is to be healthly again.

What would be ideal is for the Communities of SWAT and TLR is to work together as independent alternatives to each other. They should support each other and have friendship with each other. The truth of the matter is that there are many Communities out there and people will choose the ones they prefer. Not all will choose SWAT or TLR. SWAT and TLR should work to their mutual benefit as well as the benefit of all of the other Communities out there.

Again this is only my personal opinion and know full well that I can't influence anyone.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Hm

in my opinion working together wont work well, maybe some days or finally some weeks.

Our goal is to provide the Freelancer community this what TLR was in the past. But for this a lot of work is still necessary there^^
    If they decided to remove SWAT from their pages then they have to live with the consequences. So they should do the first steps to revive the friendship - once was existing (i assume).

BTW what is the tag for Lancers Reactor? There isn't even nothing existing that looks like a tag line.

And finally, if OP is a liar why he was so often on the right way - instead of the admins at TLR?
    So OP - you are a very respectful person and no liar for me!

@mizi:
    I meant demoted due to the fact that every person here on this world has a 2nd chance (in my understanding of justice). So what about if Louva gets back to an normal user instead of administrator. So he needs to prove again that his administrator job is valuable for TLR...