GMAX

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by TrentsFish.

• now iv got gemax blender and ms3d, three to try:D ill probably learn blender as you can download video tutorials from blender.org that's great! for people who want to learn a program like these three i think :D know of any vid tutorials for ms3d?

• I had very similar problems when learning gmax.... what I did was run a search for " gmax tutorials " you'll find lots of tut's for gmax. text and video. Granted most are for trains and airplanes - but the idea is to learn the program - not WHAT you are making.... Just thot i'd throw that in.... helped me.
    And yeah listen to OP-R8R i got the plug-ins here and they work....
    EDIT: I'm using milkshape 1.7.6 a friend found it for me - I don't know where, but it's out there somewhere - doesn't have the thirty day thing.....

• gmax indeed is a nice tool for modeling with pretty cool features
    unfortunatly I am not that experienced with it since I do most work in Milkshape... but still the work i have seen that is possible with GMAX is more than just incredible

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by assault911
    there are some other things in it that dont make sense like following what it says and when you get to make the cockpit eveything is fine but when you get up to the point where you click the [make planer] and so on it gets a bit differint not a bit, alot!!! it sort of looks like something is stranglen it lol it looks quite funny:D(first atempt and more to follow lol) so thats the main part im stuck atm.

this is old but for those that follow - try selecting " ignore back faces" below where you choose vertex,edge,polygon, etc. on the right in the edit menu