Some Help Please

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• I am on Mission 22(atleast I think) where we have to launch in Coalition Kamov Bombers and take out the CS Varyag Carrier.

I take it out and then land on the ANS Yamamoto and launch in my chosen fighter. I am then told to destroy incoming torpedos. I destroy them. I am then told to hit Shield Generators of Two CS Warships. I destroy those too.

Suddenly in a movie scene, an enemy Coalition Kamov Torpedo Bomber decloakes and fires Four Torpedos on the Yamamoto and it is destoyed. I failed the mission.

Anyone know how to fix this as no FAQ covers the cloaked Kamov Torpedo Bomber.

Help will be appreciated. :)

THE FASTEST ONE

• i havent played the game for quiete a while but if i need to guess i would say that you were too slow in that mission

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    i havent played the game for quiete a while but if i need to guess i would say that you were too slow in that mission

OK. I will play that mission at it's fastest pace and report back if I passed it. :D

THE FASTEST ONE

• I did pass that mission by destroying all torpedo bombers, fighters and capital ships and as fast as possible. :D8) :]

THE FASTEST ONE

• just like i told you ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!