Top 10 reasons why not to aimbot in Halo 1

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Arevel.

• 1. It's unethical!
    2. If people crouch then it's not gonna work.
    3. It won't let do almost anything else in Halo(modded one)
    4. If you got used to aimbotting you might forget how to actually aim...
    5. If people would discover than you'd be banned or kicked from just about every server...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• lol

well i dont know about Halo 1 but Star wars Battlefront 2 has "aimbot" function (targeting npc and ur reticle stays near them always) strafe,crouch, jump....u can still hit them :D

• Ah but Halo is like.... the world's greatest game, I'd never seen anything like it before. Whereas Battlefront II lasted me for 3 weeks and then I thought "What? That's it? I want more levels! More difficulty options!"

Battlefront II is an arcade game :))

Halo is a... a.... masterpiece.... people using auto-aim should be battered over the head with a rocket launcher, and then parked on by a scorpion :D

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.

• halo sux... (sry)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Matter of personal opinion I guess..... I thought the original Halo had an amazing storyline. I thought Halo 2 sucked tho :rolleyes:

My Laptop: Acer Aspire 9302, Windows Vista Home Premium, AMD Turion64 MK-38 2.2Ghz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 751MB nVidia GeForce Go 6100 Graphics.

My Sound System: Logitech Z-5400, THX Certified, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. With remote control. :P

PiA Forever.