Word Association

There are 11,645 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

Originally posted by Baldwin

just wait till someone does yours. We all aren't like you who spends triple the time on the forums than on the server.

That is a completely uneducated speculation. I spend much more time on the server than at the forums. Since I came I've spent around 150 hours on the server, and 30 at the forums :D .

Civilians

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Lol, I've got it. It's probably because I'm at the forums and the server at the same time. That way I can flip-flop between the two :D .

friendly fire

• Defector

• broken

• referee

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• call

• airline bankruptcies :D

• lobbyists :D

• reform