Word Association

There are 11,645 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Vampires sucks blood [57]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• vampires= zombies

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

• zobis=brain eater
    Vapires=demons who suckes blood to

suvive

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• zombies - people brought back from

the dead
    demons - angles of the underworld

and no we don't suck blood to survive,

it is a craving we must satisfy to replenish ourselves.

There are different types of

vampires.

There are vampires who were once human who have lesser strengths and lesser

weaknesses than full-vampires, such as they can stand early morning sunlight and can survive

direct sunlight for a while but they have lesser abilities, also their abilities take many

years to develop, the first is usually sight. Do not confuse impure vampires with

half-vampires.

Half-vampires are vampires born from parents who one is a human and

the other a full-vampire. There are very few of us left. We have the unique ability to

withstand direct sunlight for many hours, usually it can be up to a week. Also we are very

strong, comparable to full-vampires. However, we can not fly, we don't have

super-maneuverability, and we have lesser seeing abilities, I can watch two people play

chess at a park table 10 miles away and see how one of them cheated when the other wasn't

looking, but I can't see the living face of an ancient statue and I can't watch through

walls the vague outlines a man getting gang-banged by thugs.

Full-vampires are

vampires bred from full-vamires or at least one of the parents was a full-vampire and the

other a vampire of some type. They cannot withstand sunlight at all, they burst into flames

immediately. Those under 100 years old I'm told will almost explode when touched by the

sun's rays, but that's probably speculation.

Finally, pure vampires, these are the

most rare, there's very, VERY few of them left, maybe 3 or 4. They are the ones, not born

vampires, but created vampires. How vampires originally came to be no one can say, but

pure-vampires are the only ones who are arguably the firsts. They can look human when they

want, but in no other way are they human. The 3 I heard of are Drequet, the only one whose

name I know, he's the keeper of the dead. The other two I heard of, the one known as the

god of tides, and the one who has something to do with fire or sunlight. Don't ask me much

about them because I don't know.

Now that that's out of the

way...

last word: vampires

next word: complicated

• Pandora thanks for the info,but i already know

that i am a Halfling,and i know about the pure vampirs and the full-vampires, and that we

dont drink blood to survive, that drinking blood for survival was only an foolish aspect of

the movie industry. hard= tough

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Well maybe,but

i think that such movies are realy rare except the documental movies about vampires and

other mystic creatures.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Last word=tough
    Next word=Blue dwarf

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Fuse

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• CS=P.S.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Counter-Strike has been proven to deteriorate your skills in all other games. Be

smart, don't do CS.

last word: defuse
    next word: fix

• Twix [474]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: