Star Trek Online

Jul

Star Trek Online is running a special weekend event where you can earn bonus Dilithium Ore by playing content throughout the game! It’s time to hit the drills, Captains! The Dilithium Ore event runs from 8AM PT Thursday, July 23rd to 10AM PT Monday, July 27th. During the event, bonus Dilithium Ore will be provided for the following content: Vlugta Asteroid Field: 100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions 100% Bonus to all Rich Dilithium Claims Fleet Dilithium Mine: 100% Bonus Dilithium Ore for Daily Mining Missions Everywhere else in the game 50% Bonus Dilithium Ore Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects no longer receive a bonus. This excludes Event Reputation Projects Please note: The Dilithium Weekend does not effect rewards from the Endeavor system. We hope you enjoy this special event and we’ll see you in-game!

Jul

My dearest, dearest friends, colleagues, and of course, customers, it has been a long road. I speak, of course, of your journey from there, wherever you are in the galaxy, to here, my fabulous and very secret store, still hidden from Alliance forces. And I know it has been a long time, but I promise you, the time is finally near. That sound you hear is not the whining of the seventeen different megacomputers keeping this place hidden from the spies that would shut us down, no no, it is the feel of change in the wind, right now. Nothing is in our way, and those pesky “authorities” are not going to hold us down, no more. No, they are not going to hold me down, for I am Harcourt Fenton Mudd, and I offer the best deals in the galaxy! You there! I see a new face. Ahh, yes, now that the Alliance has put you at the tippy top of their most wanted list, you come to me to fulfill your needs. And I shall

Jul

From July 17th at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to July 19th at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST), we are running a promotion that will provide an additional bonus when opening a Research and Development Pack or a Duty Officer Pack – and from July 17th at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST) to July 19th at 12pm PT (21:00 CEST), all of these packs will be 30% off! When you purchase a Research and Development Pack or a Duty Officer Pack from the C-Store during this promotion and open it, you will receive either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack in addition to the Research and Development Pack. Opening this Special Requisition Choice Pack - Tier 6 Promotional Ship Choice Pack will give the recipient a choice of any Tier 6 ship found in any previous Research & Development or Duty Officer Promotional Pack. The player fortunate enough to win this ship pack will be presented with a

Jul

Attention! We’ve doubled our efforts to give Captains the necessary experience to deal with threats to the Galaxy! From Thursday, July 16th at 8AM PT (17:00 CEST), to Monday, July 20th at 10AM PT (19:00 CEST), players will be able to enjoy twice the experience! During the event, content that provides skill points and expertise will reward a 100% (2x) Bonus above normal amounts – this bonus will be available for all content that rewards skill points and expertise. .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity: .5; display: inline-block; height: 60px; width: 60px; padding: 0; border: 1px solid transparent; -webkit-transition: opacity .3s; transition: opacity .3s; } .share-footer .TI { background-position: 0 20%; } .share-footer .YT { background-position: 0 40%;

Jul

General: Updated Memorial plaque to include the following people: Paul Winfield. William Marshall. Percy Rodriguez. Madge Sinclair. Ray Walston. The Platinum Discovery Era Sniper Rifle from the Cryptic 20th Anniversary Pack can now be reclaimed on all characters. Resolved an issue that was causing weapons to be on cooldown for up to 50 minutes when equipping them from the inventory. Resolved an issue during the Episode “Khitomer Discord” that prevented credit from being given for saving all 15 civilians. Resolved an issue during the Episode “Downfall” that was causing enemies to be more difficult than intended at lower levels. All missions in the journal for all factions involving queueing up and playing a TFO have been removed. Removed “Vigilance” story arc from Delta Recruit requirements. Resolved an issue that was causing “The Centre Cannot Hold” and

Jul

It is once again I, Harcourt Fenton Mudd, coming to you from a very undisclosed location to offer you the greatest of deals. For months, the Khitomer Alliance has chased their tails trying to locate me and my shadowy operation, but my friends, you and I both know they’re just chasing their own tails. Rather like that Ferasan friend of mine after he had one too many jippers. But never mind that story, you are here for the deals! Feast your eyes, my friend. Straight from the very relaxed shipyards on Risa, I give you the fastest ship I have ever flown. A Risian corvette, they call it, and they tell me very strongly not to capitalize the “c.” Take a good long look at her, and take it all in, because once this baby starts going you’ll never see anything more than a blur. Of course, what’s speed without a little stopping power? My friends, I have done the impossible, and delved into the

Jul

Starting this Thursday, we’re launching the Admiralty Bonus event! From July 9th at 8am PT to July 13th at 10am PT, your Admiralty missions will give out bonus rewards! During this special event, you’ll find that all of your assignments give out double Campaign XP, allowing for faster progression, no matter who’s missions you’re completing. Get in good with the Ferengi, serve the Federation or the Klingon Empire, or help rebuild the Romulan Republic. In addition, all Tour of Duty missions will award bonus Dilithium Ore during this event! We hope you enjoy this special event, Captains. Command your fleet to take to the stars! .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity: .5; display: inline-block; height: 60px; width: 60px; padding: 0; border: 1px solid transparent;

Jul

On July 11th, prepare your blood wine and your bat’leths. It will be a Day of Honor. In honor of our favorite warriors for Kahless, Star Trek Online, Eaglemoss, Modiphius, and the Streampunks are all teaming up to hold an all day streaming event, featuring some of your favorite Trek stars and a whole heaping helping of honorable battle. We’re excited to have you join us for the event, live on the Queue Times Twitch channel. Modiphius – Featuring Rick Sternbach! 12:15 - 1:15 Host: Jim Johnson Special Guest: Rick Sternach, legendary Star Trek designer Join Modiphius's Star Trek Adventures development team and writers and special guest Rick Sternbach for an hour-long discussion on Rick's experiences with Star Trek, and how we're supporting Clear Skies, Blood of the Void, and the Streampunks group with their new shows, future STA products, and any questions fans have regarding the

Jul

Star Trek Online’s partnership with Hero Collector is continuing, and we’re proud to show off the next few ships you’ll be able to aquire from their website. We’ll have more details on this promotion during this Saturday’s Day of Honor, so make sure to tune in to that! The next four ships, some of which are being newly announced today, are: The Gagarin The Chimera The Andromeda The Bortasqu’ In addition to one of our most popular ships in the game, and Aron Eisenberg’s personal ship as Captain Nog, we also have our first Klingon ship to join the line! Hero Collector is holding a special promotion for Star Trek Online captains from 7/8 until 7/31. Captains in the US, UK, EU, and Australia can save 10% on all Star Trek Online ships using the code STONLINE10. We’ll be taking a look at these new models tomorrow on a new Ten Forward Weekly, at 4:30 PM PT (Thursday, July 9 at 01:30AM

Jul

On July 11th, prepare your blood wine and your bat’leths. It will be a Day of Honor. In honor of our favorite warriors for Kahless, Star Trek Online, Eaglemoss, Modiphius, and the Streampunks are all teaming up to hold an all day streaming event, featuring some of your favorite Trek stars and a whole heaping helping of honorable battle. We’re excited to have you join us for the event, live on the Queue Times Twitch channel. And now it's time to announce the guests for Star Trek Online's panel! We've recently release House Divided, our latest major content update, and we want to talk about it and answer your questions. Joining host Mike Fatum will be members of the STO Team: Lead Designer Al Rivera, Lead Environment Artist Scot Boyd, and Lead Ship and UI Artist Thomas Marrone. But they won't be alone - we'll be joined by the most Klingon of guests, as Robert O'Reilly (Gowron in Deep Space Nine,

Jul

General: Resolved an issue that would cause the game to crash when playing Dabo mini-game. Resolved an issue that was preventing the Red Angel Suit from correctly unlocking in the Tailor upon claiming the Event Reward. Added an Account-Wide Costume Unlock for the Red Angel Suit to the Event Reclaim Store. If you completed the Season 20 House Divided Event before and did not receive this costume unlock, you may Reclaim this item for free to fix that error for all characters on your account. The Verity variant of the Odyssey Star Cruiser has had its left warp trail moved to its correct position. The T5 B'Rel Retrofit, Fleet B'Rel and T6 Kor Bird of Prey are now using the remastered B'Rel art. Resolved an issue in which the D7 and D7 Refit costume presets were not appearing in the tailor. Resolved an issue that was preventing the correct background from displaying in the Personal

Jun

PC: Event: This Featured Event will be a standalone event, separate from the Event Campaign II. This new event will provide participating Captains with an epic reward: The Red Angel Suit. Special Event: Captains can earn two daily progress per day by playing any of the following content: Two Brand New Episodes (2 Points Each) New Task Force Operation: Best Served Cold (2 Points) Three New Patrols (1 Point Each) Clash Above Ceron Strike at Seedea Trouble over Terrh As in previous events, all content can be accessed via the new Event UI, accessible within your Mission Journal by pressing on the “Events” Tab. Rewards: Accruing a total of 40 points of Daily Progress will allow you to claim all the Red Angel Suit. Bonus Rewards: After claiming the Grand Prize, you will unlock the option of earning additional Dilithium Ore each

Jun

This is the kind of sale you'd find in Stovokor. This week, Star Trek Online is putting everying in the Zen Store and the Lobi Store on sale for 20% off on all platforms! Get your hands on some of our newest content, like PC's Legendary Romulan Bundle, for cheaper than ever before, because that's not all. On PC, you'll receive a 20% bonus to all Zen purchases charged through Arc. And on Xbox One and Playstation 4, you'll be saving 20% on bundles of Zen in your respective console's store. And one final piece - the Key Ring Bundle will be available on all platforms as well, so you can get your hands on 10 Master Keys and an Ultimate Tech Upgrade during this sale. Buy some Zen, get a Key Ring Bundle for less, open some lock boxes, and spend the Lobi you get on items on sale in the Lobi Store! This sale runs from June 30th at 8am PT to July 6th at 10am PT. Don't miss out on this opportunity Captains,

Jun

We’ve been through the Age of Discovery, and celebrated a Legendary Anniversary, but now it’s time to return to 2411 for good, Captains. Welcome to the Year of Klingon. Welcome to House Divided. In this epic new update for Star Trek Online, a brand new face is joining our stories cast – Robert O’Reilly, who played Chancellor Gowron in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, is joining the cast as Aakar, Gowron’s ancestor and a loyal servant of the treacherous Ju’la. Players have already met Aakar in The Rise of Discovery, but Robert O’Reilly brings a new dimension and character to the role. Gowron was a brilliant, crafty leader, and time will tell if those traits came from his Grandfather. In addition, an old fan favorite returns. J.G. Hertzler is stepping back into the role of Martok, rejoining our cast as our focus turns again to the Klingon Empire. With the

Jun

Greetings Champions, Captains, and Adventurers! Champions Online, Star Trek Online, and Neverwinter are celebrating Cryptic’s 20th Anniversary with free in-game items! Check out the details below for each game: Champions Online The following items will be availablet to claim in the Zen Store until July 16th: New Title: Cryptonian Exclusive Platinum Aura Platinum Defender Action Figure Platinum Backup! Defender device Star Trek Online The following items will be available to claim in Mudd’s Market section of the Zen Store, under the Bundles tab until July 16th: New Title: Cryptonian Platinum Discovery Era Sniper Rifle Once per account Platinum Vanity Shield Platinum Tardigrade Non-Combat Pet Featured TFO Reward (3x) Once per account Neverwinter The following items can be claimed at the Rewards Claim Agent starting today at 10am PT until July

Jun

In the Final Frontier, your fate depends entirely on who you choose to trust. And there’s one man in all the galaxy that you absolutely should, and cannot, trust. After all, he’s just a Plain, Simple Tailor. The Plan and Simple Bundle is coming to the Lobi Store on PC this week, to celebrate one of our favorite characters, Elim Garak. From June 30th to July 6th, the bundle will be available for 1500 Lobi (and subject to any sales that happen during this period), and contains: Cardassian Keldon Cruiser [T6] A special Elim Garak Holographic Bridge Officer 5 Gold Tech Upgrades A New Title: Plain and Simple Enjoy, Captains, and remember: The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination. .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity: .5; display: inline-block; height:

Jun

The Year of Klingon is almost upon us, Captains, and the first stage is right around the corner. To help you find and celebrate all of the amazing rebuilt content, we put together a very honorable list of what’s changing with tomorrow’s patch and where you can find it. First, we aimed our sights at the Klingon Tutorial, and the Empire Mission Arc. These episodes have new environment art, updated cutscenes, new and updated voice over recordings, and even some new gameplay. Our designers have taken to the field of battle and produced some missions that we feel are up to our modern standards for Star Trek Online, and really make you feel like a Klingon Warrior. Some of our most iconic Klingon characters were long overdo for an update, and our character artists took on that task with gusto. Below, you can see the new designs for Worf, J’mpok, K’mtar, and Kagran. Nxt

Jun

On July 11th, prepare your blood wine and your bat’leths. It will be a Day of Honor. In honor of our favorite warriors for Kahless, Star Trek Online, Eaglemoss, Modiphius, and the Streampunks are all teaming up to hold an all day streaming event, featuring some of your favorite Trek stars and a whole heaping helping of honorable battle. We’re excited to have you join us for the event, live on the Queue Times Twitch channel. Today, we're incredibly pleased to announce our next batch of guests. In addition to Modiphius bringing Rick Sternbach along, Aliza Pearl has gathered quite the crowd for her Klingon Culture and You panel. If they were related to Klingons in Star Trek Discovery at all, they're probably here: As our Klingon livestream "Day of Honor" approaches, we're excited to announce our panelists for the "Klingon Culture & You" hour, hosted by Aliza Pearl (Actor, Blood of the Void