Elite Dangerous

Oct

The spacefaring tribe that lives aboard an ancient dredger has refused to allow Orion University to take possession of the vessel.
    Vox Galactica published an eye-witness account by freelance reporter Casey Kilpatrick from the Oochost PC-C c29-0 system:
    "Once the Scriveners Clan was found, it wasn't long before Orion University arrived. Their megaship, Scientia Aeterna, remotely disabled the dredger's hyperdrive using a series of override codes. These had been unearthed from the university's archives, along with evidence that the ship – commissioned in 3088 as Dredger J-403 – legally belongs to them."
    "Despite being unable to escape, the Scriveners have made a stand. All requests to communicate were roundly ignored. I've watched several craft try to dock with the dredger, only to be met with sealed airlocks and an electrified hull."
    "It's clear that these people are unwilling to give up their

Oct

*Pilots Federation ALERT*
    Senator Zemina Torval's new corporation requires deliveries of commodities to its megaship in the EGM 559 system.
    Constantia Torval, the senator's daughter and operations director of the company, provided details of the initiative:
    "Now that we are a fully independent business, additional resources are urgently needed to continue providing services to the Empire. My goal is to ensure that the Torval name remains synonymous with efficiency and dedication."
    "Shipments of geological equipment, microbial furnaces and mineral extractors can be delivered to the megaship Pride of Bitterwood in the EGM 559 system. From there, they will be transferred to our headquarters at Torval Orbital in LTT 198."
    The Pride of Bitterwood is part of a corporate fleet recently purchased by Torval Mining Ltd. Most are currently in the LTT 198 system being outfitted for mining and transport

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

The secretive gambling circle of the super-rich has been raided by the notorious criminal known only as the Winking Cat.
    The information was revealed by Francesca Wolfe of the Wallglass Investigations Agency, who infiltrated the event. Her report, which was relayed from an unidentified location, has been published by her fellow detective Erik Gunnarson.
    "I'm not sure this will reach Gunnarson, but I must try. After the security alert the staff started getting their IDs checked, which might have revealed mine to be fake. I managed to slip out of the warehouse and into an abandoned industrial district. I still don't know what planet I'm on, but I've found an old comms transmitter to send this message."
    "Before I escaped, I learned what had caused the alert. There was a VIP ceremony involving the group's most precious possession: an ancient Joker playing card. Apparently this has been passed

Oct

Senator Zemina Torval's company Torval-Mastopolos Mining has become fully independent from its parent corporation.
    The former subsidiary of Mastopolos Mining has officially rebranded itself as Torval Mining Ltd. Zemina Torval is listed as its CEO, with her eldest daughter remaining as operations director. The starport Torval Orbital in the LTT 198 system serves as the company's headquarters.
    Business correspondent Anton Lagorio reported for The Imperial Herald:
    "Although Torval Mining Ltd is now an independent company, shares are legally transferable between it and Mastopolos Mining. This has allowed loyal supporters of both Zemina Torval and Gabriella Mastopolos to flock to each other's banner. As a result, Torval Mining Ltd has acquired many ships, staff and resources from its former parent."
    "There have been assurances that the split was amicable and in line with Imperial traditions of

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Oct

Sep

Sep