News categories list

Jul

Jul

Jul

The Didiomanja Emperor's Grace Academy has announced that its initiative has reached a successful conclusion. Large quantities of exotic food and drink, and mined resources, were delivered to Leydenfrost Dock over the past week, allowing the organisation to host a sumptuous banquet and construct a monument in honour of Admiral Mira Tiverion.

A spokesperson for the Didiomanja Emperor's Grace Academy released the following statement:

"That was a banquet fit for an emperor. The food was sumptuous, the drink exquisite, and the revelry went on well into the early hours. I am certain Admiral Tiverion would have approved."

Pilots who contributed to the initiative can now collect their rewards from Leydenfrost Dock, in the Didiomanja system.

Jul

Jul

The Arc Client has received a facelift with some fresh new features that we’re excited to share! This blog will highlight some of the most noteworthy changes, additions, and updates you’ll find in the new Arc 5.0 Client when it goes live to the world on July 11th, 2018! Arc 5.0 Home Custom News Introducing Custom News, a brand new section to the Arc Home UI. Custom News is located on the right side of the Home screen and spotlights some of the most important articles, like patch notes, refer-a-friend, and events. Featured News The Featured News section is now more media friendly. Videos will be embedded directly into the carousel, so you can watch trailers from the comfort of your favorite game’s Home screen. Breaking News When there’s a critical announcement, you’ll be the first to know thanks to the stylish new Breaking News module. Get current info on

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Temporal Anomalies have opened a hole to an alternate universe, one with a fantastic sale, Captains. But this Flash Sale will only be available for a limited time – from 10am-6pm PST today only, on all three platforms. Hurry and grab yourself some items at a one of our largest discounts ever, before the portal shuts and it’s all lost. Today’s Flash Sale is: 30% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE "DUTY OFFICERS" AND "PERSONNEL" TABS IN THE C-STORE! Don’t wait! The Flash Sale Anomaly can be gone before you know it! .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity: .5; display: inline-block; height: 60px; width: 60px; padding: 0; border: 1px solid transparent; -webkit-transition: opacity .3s; transition: opacity .3s; } .share-footer .TI { background-position: 0 20%; } .share-footer

Jul

Jul

Victory is Life Giveaway We’re joining forces with GameSpot, ORIGIN PC and Eaglemoss on a giveaway for a Special Edition Star Trek Online PC Gaming Desktop and other Deep Space Nine prizes! To celebrate the PC launch of Victory is Life, we are giving away an exclusive ORIGIN Millennium Gaming Desktop, featuring artwork from our latest expansion. The grand prize winner will also receive a poster signed by Deep Space Nine cast members (including XXX) and a Gamma Vanguard pack for Star Trek Online (PC Only). In addition, ten lucky winners will win a coveted Gamma Vanguard Pack and a model of Deep Space Nine from Eaglemoss. An additional 100 winners will receive a Gamma Vanguard Starter Pack, which unlocks items to help them battle the Hur’q. Enter the contest below for your chance to win. Good luck, Captains! GRAND PRIZE: Star Trek Online ORIGIN PC Bundle (Quantity: 1) An

Jul

Adm_Maverick

has posted a status update for his scratch-built

papercraft

Tallahassee model. He showed off a few images to demonstrate what he's done lately, and this includes a nice resizing up to a significantly larger scale model. The blueprints for his new design are displayed right next to his previous generation cruiser. We can't wait to see the larger results! He's also previously used different color materials to show contrast during the construction phase, which are clearly very different than any scheme we'd ever seen in game, but I kind of like the funky colors. There's some potential for some very creative artistic license there!

maverick_papercraft39t.jpgmaverick_papercraft40t.jpg

So what am I doing? Well, I'm sort of starting over... kind of. As I mentioned previously I lost the file that had all the notes for scaling so I couldn't finish the last version of the model I was working on. Well, I decided to take the first steps and go big

Jul

Jul

Jul