News categories list

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Temporal Anomalies have opened a hole to an alternate universe, one with a fantastic sale, Captains. But this Flash Sale will only be available for a limited time – from 10am-6pm PST today only, on all three platforms. Hurry and grab yourself some items at a one of our largest discounts ever, before the portal shuts and it’s all lost. Today’s Flash Sale is: 30% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE "DUTY OFFICERS" AND "PERSONNEL" TABS IN THE C-STORE! Don’t wait! The Flash Sale Anomaly can be gone before you know it! .share-footer a { margin: 20px 10px 10px 0; background: url(d7afaaa14e96d0d973f76157ae31ec5b1466398539.png) no-repeat 0 0; opacity: .5; display: inline-block; height: 60px; width: 60px; padding: 0; border: 1px solid transparent; -webkit-transition: opacity .3s; transition: opacity .3s; } .share-footer .TI { background-position: 0 20%; } .share-footer

Jul

Jul

Victory is Life Giveaway We’re joining forces with GameSpot, ORIGIN PC and Eaglemoss on a giveaway for a Special Edition Star Trek Online PC Gaming Desktop and other Deep Space Nine prizes! To celebrate the PC launch of Victory is Life, we are giving away an exclusive ORIGIN Millennium Gaming Desktop, featuring artwork from our latest expansion. The grand prize winner will also receive a poster signed by Deep Space Nine cast members (including XXX) and a Gamma Vanguard pack for Star Trek Online (PC Only). In addition, ten lucky winners will win a coveted Gamma Vanguard Pack and a model of Deep Space Nine from Eaglemoss. An additional 100 winners will receive a Gamma Vanguard Starter Pack, which unlocks items to help them battle the Hur’q. Enter the contest below for your chance to win. Good luck, Captains! GRAND PRIZE: Star Trek Online ORIGIN PC Bundle (Quantity: 1) An

Jul

Adm_Maverick

has posted a status update for his scratch-built

papercraft

Tallahassee model. He showed off a few images to demonstrate what he's done lately, and this includes a nice resizing up to a significantly larger scale model. The blueprints for his new design are displayed right next to his previous generation cruiser. We can't wait to see the larger results! He's also previously used different color materials to show contrast during the construction phase, which are clearly very different than any scheme we'd ever seen in game, but I kind of like the funky colors. There's some potential for some very creative artistic license there!

maverick_papercraft39t.jpgmaverick_papercraft40t.jpg

So what am I doing? Well, I'm sort of starting over... kind of. As I mentioned previously I lost the file that had all the notes for scaling so I couldn't finish the last version of the model I was working on. Well, I decided to take the first steps and go big

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Jul

Each week we’ll roll out a new reward for the Featured Episode “Home.” The first completion of this mission on an account this week will grant a Featured Episode Weekly Reward Box. This box gives your choice of an Enhanced Universal Tech Upgrade or a Captain Specialization Point Box, which gives the character who opens it a Specialization Point. The Weekly Reward Box, Tech Upgrade, and Specialization Point Box are all Bound to Account, and may be freely traded between your characters. The Specialization Point Box requires the opening character to be at least level 60. Continued encounters with the Hur’q necessitate the need for more Polaron based weaponry. To that end, a new Torpedo warhead has been created from a non-sentient Morphogenic Matrix that removes the kinetic components in favor of an explosion of Polaron energy. The Morphogenic Polaron Energy Torpedo launcher fires projectiles

Jul

Today a larger than normal percentage of Wing Commander fans are outside lighting off explosives and various rocketry. If you're among them, please stay safe! Might want to keep a Super Soaker handy... or leave the pyrotechnics to the professionals. It's also Origin founder Richard Garriott's 57th birthday - Happy Birthday!

fireworks1t.giflordbritishinspace14t.jpg

Jul

Jul