Official Sirius Betting Exchange News

There are 53 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• hey i would reeeeeeaaaalllly like to kick whosever big fats BS-ass, but on 2nd dec i will be anywhere with my cute little netbook that isnt really happy about it :( so either on coming saturday or one week later :S

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• UPCOMING BATTLESHIP FIGHT EVENT
    Official Sirius Betting Exchange News.Great challenge this weekend.
    "DIAMOND belt" is claimed by the notorious SilverFox fighter.

November 30(Dec. 01), 2013: It's on again. SilverFoxP vs Denne. Denne insists 'it's personal'.

SilverFox's words:

"I expect there will be a bloody match. It's one to one and I am going to win this one. It is dangerous to be comfortable on your cockpit with Denne. His strong point is his torps. The one thing you have to prevent him from doing in order for me to win is to not let him get too comfortable on his cockpit.He's scared of everyone right now."

Denne's words:

"I'm an aggressive fighter; I'm always in your face throwing something torps at you.I'm not going to give this belt way. This is what I'm here to do, I'm going to stay champion for a while and on Nov. 30 /2013, I am going to come out on top. I'm going to stay champion."

The SBE anticipates a sell-out 20 seats for an event that will become box office!!!

The match consists of 5 rounds.Who wins the most rounds wins the belt (or keep it ).
    Location = Arena
    Date = Saturday(Sunday) 30.11.2013 / 19.30 server time
    Prize = Diamond Belt,500 million and 1 military secret device (OR NOT :D )
    If Denne will be able to retain the belt, will receive 200 million. :thumbsup:

Bets are open from now on.

• OK .. Then Saturday after 19.00 server time, at any time u want.

For Pirate Belt, there is no fighter as good or better as Carpathian Death ? Or even brave to challenge him ?
    OK then...I will claim back the belt from that ignorant that he thinks it's the best ..
    I'll oblige Carpathian Death to sell his ship as to buy dogfight training at boastful Maxbur's gym :sarcastic:

i`m waiting for confirmation that bragging that he got lucky last time. :woot:

• Sorry guys, I have been MIL infiltrated tomorrow :| . I really need a stand-in, so anyone up for this ?
    You will get 30 mill. for taking my place and I bet 30 mill. on you :D - "first to the mill" offer.
    I will also cover your bets on me! ( not new bets :S )

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• i am on travel from sunday to thursday with my cute little netbook and bad internet connection :( maybe we should postbone the big fat BS-battle to next weekend. or maybe another challenger is around X tomorrow 8).

(i'm sure Fox is just scared, after i told him yesterday, that i survived some alien fleets in Inner Core, in BS, without repair ship :D )

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• Mr. Silverfox, THIS weekend ur 450k-hull will feel like 1k-hull, when the noise of my turrets is around in Arena 8).

Rules? U wanna know rules? Are there any rules?

:D

• Arena hosts derby for Pirate Belt on 15 December, 19.30 server time

AURELCICi vs CARPATHIAN DEATH..will be interesting or not?

Who would have imagined that an old dino wants to show his fangs?

"He`ll only drag me down to his level and will try beat me with experience there.He cannot mix it with me at that level, it's impossible. He might have two or three rounds keeping out of the way, jabbing and moving to make it look like a fight." ...Aurelcici`s last words .

“This will most probably be my last fight”, said Carpathian Death .

9 rounds
    Unlimited bets
    Prizes :
    Winner = HUGE
    2nd Winner = huge
    :D
    All rewards will be made through any present EM .
    (old balls still have a word to say) :D