Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• There is so many questions open with Sol sector (side quest), I really look forward to see if there will be also some answers ... I'm also curious if these descriptions put into wiki for Epsilon Eridani and Tau Ceti will fit or not
  • (Quote from wombat1940)... this reminds me hundreds of hours spent myself with internal beta testing of CF 2.0 prior release. I wish that some other games uses much more internal testing (I look on Elite Dangerous ... "sigh") before they are relased for players. I'm absolutely sure that this addon for CF mod will be relased only after detailed thorough testing like it was always in the past. OP post have me laugh, he luckily for us have very different view on the quality of this mod before it i…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Check Dev section, I started there new thread with link to all SP Campaign mission saves.
  • Question: will this new update work for me if I already did previous side mission version? I want use save after I ended campaign, and look into Sol.
  • SWAT_OP-R8R ... just one curious question, were into "old" systems added new wreck(s) with Last Fleet update? ... no details please, only Y/N I'm curious if I overlooked something already existing (this mod still have suprises after all these years ) or is chance that it was newly added
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)It means that this new mission (SP) will start when I use save after was Campaign finished (Note: my game saves were all patched) ? I try test it today evening, reached Sol system already and are docked on Earth . Reason why I ask is, that I thought that you must be in campaign mode to be able do this Sol side mission.
  • Good, thx SWAT_OP-R8R ... now it makes sense and I will use that suggested mission-save.
  • Really like how its done (SP Campaign), finally found time to play it. I not had much time yet to look around, but what I saw so far look really nice in game. There is just one thing which I would like to change and it is to give more time for own exploration, and not to give the next waypoint asap (like find new JH after scan sleepership). But there certainly are technical limitations. .. And Sol sector it looks is now really a sector ... guess will need to do updates in wiki in few months to n…
  • hal1000 try use turret view, that particular jumphole is visible from 50 km. You can also zoom in/out in turret view and explore bigger space. Tips for turret view use are described here. It can help allot with search for "stuff" if you have to explore big areas
  • Environment of the new systems, sound (music!!!), chatter around in space and also new ships ... all looks lovely, really, its awesome!. Atm I'm enjoying do local exploration there in one of french ships. They also have nice design
  • Did you fly to Jupiter and fight nomads BS there?
  • (Quote from alx21)Thing is, that this sidestory is done in paused campaign mode, and there is not any other way how to technically do it better. Before 2.0 there was not such possibility at all, we found "pause" funnctionality during testing of 2.0. I myself would like the most have this sidestory open at end of CF campaign which gives me one interesting idea ...
  • Greetings WalterUlbricht, Yes, for now is Lost Fleet story fisnihes when you reach french station and you may want look around what all new is now in the Sol Sector.
  • What save you have used for start this side-story? I suspect there is problem with savegame file used for start of this side story, which results in improperly functioning of triggers. The most save option is use mission save, but even these may be problem in some cases.