Posts by OldPenTom

Dear Michael!

Thanks for the help, you know there was a bit of confusion at the machine replacement and not the ID that was set for what it should have been! Thanks to you, now I am a good ID and I have all my ships! Thanks again for directing attention to ID change!

Thanks Michael for a quick response.

Regardless of this, I have to look at the time. well set up because I can not find my game previously on the server!

And thanks for the perfect translation!

Sajnálom admin! De azt hiszem, a tilalom igaz, mert nem tudtam futni az előző játékomban, a Crossfire szerveren. Ahogy olvastam, és látom, hogy a portál frissül, csak gratulálni tudok, sajnos nem tudok sokat hozzájárulni az adományozás szintjéhez. Sajnos nem beszélöm a nyelvet, ezért nehéz megérteni (Google Fordító stb.). Most úgy gondolom, hogy a portál miatt jól csinálod, nem sokat kell sírnod, csak mondd meg, hogy valamilyen módon könnyebben újra tudom indítani a játékot. Köszönjük a segítséget: OldPenTom

Sorry, if I did wrong or did not understand it. But if I understood it, did I get "banned" from the server? Although I tried to look at it sometimes and see if my player characters on the server are still there, but I understand that since I was not constantly up there, I was banned. Of course, I would be interested in saving my money, but I'm afraid that because I do not know the language, do not let me know something again. Unfortunately, I can only interpret things with Google Translate! That's why I apologize

Dear Michael!

Cheers! If I have made you happy with this, be it!

But since I like the game and I am looking forward to new updates, not just portal level, but also inside the game, so I'll start it again. I hope because I'm a weak player, will not I be kicked out of the server before?

Dear SWAT_OP-R8R
    "Possible cheating detected 8/6/2015 10:51:33 (id = 0818F077: A1413660 speed cheat, speed = 3501 OldPenTom by-1 IP. 178.164.171.19"
    The speed cheats what causes it? (I guess that is not the Internet speed? Gigabit net achieve this is true, but I think the irregularity blanket else.) Only when I stop if I know what I done. In principle, Weth came back out into Sol. Thanks for any info.

Thank you all for your help!
    I was wrong only that the ship BS-3 OldPenTom characters. So it related to the last bank charges.
    Thanks again for your help. I try to pay attention vrusirtóra etc.

Welcome!
    During yesterday's game was an ejection server side (kick), I probably put a large sum at once and should not have! (/ withdraw, / deposit). But then again admitted into play and allowed to refer to smaller amounts of money, did not indicate an error. Then, at the end of the game, I sent the bank BS-4 OldPenTom about my character. 50 million, 2x. But you can not fault indicated (kick) was not. Konrad other mistake I feel I did not. I hope this info helps.
    Thanks to your help: OldPenTom

Welcome!
    I would like to ask for help! Yesterday a half days of play after the evening she no longer wanted to let the server. Then I read to see if I find out what kind of mistake, but not specifically found. The characters are run-1,2,3,4 OldPenTom name. If either the fault phenomenon, as the reason for the ban and improving appreciate I can help!
    Thanks to your help: OldPenTom

Hi there!
    I read what you wrote, but unfortunately I can not interpret (I can not speak English but translating).
    If there is a problem with any character boat, or simple error correction can be resolved, please reply to you easily. "Cloak" I think there is no per boat, never used.
    ESET8 use when you need to turn off, but other modoknál had no problem with it.
    „Ajay„ what is the right direction which should guide the „Forlon”?
    Thank you, if you give the opportunity and support to do so.
    Sincerely OldPenTom

Hi there!
    After approx. 2-3 month hiatus, restarted the game. I looked in my character. There was a mistake, too large an amount mentioned, a bank, a waste of server. Then I was able to play safely in the karaktereimmel. In the evening when I wanted to go back to the server indicated that who you are throwing. Could this help?
    Character (s): 1,2,3,4-OldPenTom
    Thanks in advance for your help

Ayaj. The bugtracker written the prohibition. The history of her too. I love the game. Accordingly, you now have to leave a few days on the server. I just like to understand where I made a mistake. I would like to solve this. I want to play again. ASSISTED were thank you!