Posts by Snake2d

well the Video's might be totaly Amateur since I'm using a simple Videostudio, so I can't realy say I m a pro in this section BUT! I love to edit video's and to improve myself in that section, so I thought I might post some videos, also my channel, here and get your opinions, comments so I might improve myself a lil. :imsohappy:

Please watch all in HD (try it, some of them are 1080p and some 720p)

for More video's just visit my Channel, thanks :thankyou:

HE HAS THE MONEY! As I understood from the German Trailer he had his achieved goal, and with the rest of the money he even can work on the Addjustments he listed, more things will be added! It's Cryengine 3, I say it will be a success.

Well I think Windows 8 Will give us advantage, as I read, windows 8 are pimping up even 5 years old PC's, working better and a lil faster. We'll see and I think till that Releases, we all will have better PC's, RIGHT? haha What I think is nice in this game, I watched german trailer, it has many options like You can have heavier ships like Carriers, Cruisers and Destroyer (that's all I heared dunno if bigger ships) and you can have wingmans that have an AI function, you can actually teach them Formations and Attacking and stuffs, the nice part also is that you don't even need to fly always on your ship, you can, example, say Arrow I hop into your Bombers, or Fighter I dunno, Turret and you fly the ship So I'll be on that ships turret (Also Capital Ships have same function I think). The other one is that you can Fly like Freelancer from one planet to other or from one base to other or from one Capital Ship to other, and the landing's are just awesome, everywhere (even on planets) you can simply walk around with your selfmade Char! There is also Co-op modus what I would realy like to play with Crossfire Community! lots of Fun! I just watched how he walked inside that Carrier, it's hilarious! That Carrier alone made of 7 million Polygons and the Characters with 100 000 Polygons and the Fighters with 300 000 polygons Cryengine 3 shows again how successfull it is hehe. You can actually walk inside the Carrier and maybe look out of the window and the Players inside a Ship can see you! You can kinda wave back and stuff Even on your fighter you see inside the Window, great work I say.

It's gonna be Open Universe, so I can hardly imagine that it's gonna be Something like Star Conflict or Black Prophecy. I would say something mixed from Star Wars, Freelancer, Wing Commander and the X - Series (X, X-2, X-3)...

husker no I m not mad :) I was never mad at you, it's just you that always think I m mad xD

SWAT OP Well I meant How it looks, I know this wont fit but How did he do it? Is it nice? If you think that Ship is nice, that tells me he has Modelling skills so I will ask him to do Ships that don't look like from Sci-Fi movies :) But if you think, no it's bad We can't use his skills in that Section, I m gonna tell him lol.

Its been a while i enjoyed reading a change log so much8). .
    Looking forward for more goodies!!Keep up the good work!!

Hahahha Exactly same thoughts :woot:

@Swat-OP well What do you think about that Assault Carrier? Is it good? Or that Fighter I posted on Preview...

no update from my side as i am working on 2 features since that which both are not finished

however... huor did some changes on the hook
    and vishnu has build some new 3d models

OFF TOPIC: Well OP Like I offered, Arrow is offering his help... I sent you last time his a lil older produced 3d model, the Assault Carrier and the Fighter, what do you think? You think he can help?

You know michael there are Soundtracks Who has This MIX of those 2... I think those would calm Rexors heart :P The ones who re mixed with classic and Rock :)

*coughs* *coughs* *Uber Coughs* this is *coughs* *coughs* the sound from Galaxy Ranger *coughs* *coughs* I didn't make it *coughs* *coughs* It's the Rangers Forever Lyrics

BACK TOPIC: So the one who did this got catched? So no problems with this anymore? No need to bother?

Gun Balance, nice! What about the Capital Ship Turrets? Will they be balanced too? So we can use Bretonia, Rheinland, Liberty and Coalition too? :) Cause everyone with only Kusari Turrets is a bit boring....

NOW BACK TO TOPIC:

Yeah i seriously think this is a good idea, actually for Newbies too so they don't quit This mod just because someone Base Raped him with War'sys and he isn't that good to move into Inner Core... I thought about at least balanced Main Faction Guns? That would be a good idea too if balancing all other guns is too hard, just simply balance the Main Faction class 9 Guns or even make them Class 10 :) <- This I just wrote without realy thinking lol it might be totaly wrong XD damn I m not by myself :hmmz: