Posts by Snake2d

Well, I don't belive in Aliens, or at least not the same way you understand it. The Word "Alien" explaining something out world, somewhere in space (I think dimensions are not mentioned). I saw many Hologram Projects that they did and that's just to fool people, media like always betraying you and lieing. Well I think what you expected already, what I meant was Demons and Angel (But of course not the way you know it, or the way they told you) ;) Like I said. Under "Demon" and "Angel" I understand something VERY diffrent than you get it.

Hmm... Aliens are mere myth, but the Beeings in other dimension, yeah I know about them. Actually You guys don't need to be scared lol, seriously. They re trying this show now Since Ages. No need to be scared. Well I can't explain whole about them (cause some might misunderstand and, i don't actually want to open that topic) BUT I can assure you, there are a lot more Important things here, than dealing with them. Like the biggest problem, that we People Don't understand each other, Religions and stuff, there is a problem that needs to be solved (Now please don't say anything about "If there were no Religion this wouldn't happen" I'm serious), People dieing form Hunger and there are still murderers around and bandits. And Goverment yes, think about it "The new World order???" interesting isn't it? Maybe America (and some other countries) don't tell the whole truth, could it be? ^^

And with the technologie they have, I can't realy say that this is True, seriously. Did you see their Hologram Projects? Happened many times, to fool people.

We Appreciate the hard work! Like I said this is one of the Greatest Mod in Freelancer! Very NICE work! Keep it up! :bcrying:

YEAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LANCERS DREAM :bfantasydreams:

well... Let's hope CF 2.0 will finish soon so the Dev Team can work on that :#cry

No he's around! But I just forgot what his other names were >_> <_< Saw him on Crossfire last time, said that he was Spiky. Don't remember the name he used.

Check this out, you re even famous amongst other mods:

LoL Discovery is flooded with these:

Thank you. I had been watching it on my ModDB account. If you look at the ModDB page for the Freelancer mod(Originally suppose to be), SWAT Dev is putting some serious changes to Freelancer.

You can't give up, you already made a name! :) One of the Best mods and one of the Best "Freelancer" Developers. Please Keep it up! I bet after these news, People looking forward for SWAT's new Projects, and at the moment it's Crossfire 2.0 (I mean the one that is planned to release soon). Thanks to SWAT Develop. Team. Nice Work :thumbsup: Damn, you guys even caught attention from atm the most played Mod and the Mod that has at least over 150 Players all day (Discovery), I say it, this Project has a Future!

Well I call it Freelancer Continuum, cause it's a Continuum of Freelancer, a So called Add-on (that's what I think would fit it best)... Freelancer 2 was Freelancer Companies goal what got Cancelled, it was Awesome just with the previews, so I can't seriously say the new Project gonna be THE "Freelancer 2"

Well there is no one who could replace you OP. And the rest is not an option ;)

We clearly cannot make everything going to happen and its somehow ridiculous to have the same discussion again and again (e. g. BSes) - where a decision has already been met.
    I have made a deal with myself to ignore that stuff. We have our TODO list and that is what we are working for. If we have finished it and have enough time left (or the community gives us that time) then we can look through the suggestions and take over those that can be realize and those that we intent to be a nice addon to the game itself.

Exactly! my intention from beginning. Hopefully you guys wont stop, and make this Crossfire 2.0 done! It's how it says "The Last Stand" !

I think many of us seeking Freelancer 2... After the news of Freelancer 2 cancelled, many of us just give up hope in Future of Freelancer (Some even in Space Games). Seeing Crossfire gave us again Hope to actually make a Continuum of Freelancer! That's what you've done, and its a great work! Don't put us in a situation we experienced before, please keep this up.

husker we did not intent to destroy VHF Gameplay, you re getting it wrong. I think the only thing we demanded REALY was the Differnt Turret types, so not all use Kusari Turret... The other one about armor and stuff was just a hope that MAYBE OP will take serious and put it in CF 2.0, this was just something like perfecting a Circle or a Quader, a small broken edge that we wanted to correct. That's all, we didn't say "That mod is the worset Mod ever because he didn't make the Capital Ships stronger" I think if he'd have just released CF 2.0 and the Capital Ships were they same, we would've shut our mouths... We only Suggesting. That's why the community is here, to give idea's (Maybe some even insist on Idea), what the Developer does is simple: "Hmmm this sounds good I m gonna take it" or "Nah this is bad, let's check the other Idea's" and move on.

Ugh... OP komm schon.. You know we were just suggesting... We actually didn't have anything against Crossfire, and you know it. Like I said before you don't even need to read our replies, it's just peoples wishes there, you don't even need to reply. You could simply take a look and think "Hmm this is a good Idea I can take it" or "Nah this one is out"... We like your work. :imsohappy: und du weist es! and please don't stop this! I think other developers of other mods getting that much Replies too, maybe this is even showing how awesome your Mod is! So many people reply! I think that's what other mods want, that other mod developers stop their work and than their works will be more famous. You better show them that they re wrong! And OP never gives up!

damn if the Chat symbol would work again! I m sure I would've just chatted with you about that, and if there were a no than it would be a NO... but Chat box dissappeared... So I m posting on forum, and I m a lil impatient person :S