Posts by RefusedStone

This is odd. I keep hearing that you MUST disable 3D sound, but mine has always been on, and I've only had that problem once (Not even with Crossfire, but another mod, for that matter)

Am I just lucky or does the 3D sound problem only apply to some?

You know... I bet if every member of this forum, and all the people who play FL, modded or not, were to annoy Microsoft enough, we could get them to make FL2.

Or they would take over our computers and kill us all with a giant, man-eating BSOD. x)

Not to be insulting, but...

You guys sound like Microsoft upon release of Vista. xD "You don't need to know how your computer works, you're too stupid to understand anyways, so we'll keep the info from you!"

Joking... DO NOT WANT BAN ._.

.Thanks, I'll start searching I guess. Even though I hate searching. xD

Any chance this is the same planet I saw screenshots of where you can fly around on the planet? 'Cause that looked pretty sweet. If it is, I'll search even harder xD

After being all giddy and happy after finding Altair, I'm now depressed. I can't dock with Planet Murmansk in Sovetskaya. Dunno if thats on purpose, but, when I click the dock maneuver, I'm told 'Dock denied, destination too far'. And when I try to get close enough to use the dock maneuver, I end up going boom in the atmosphere. So, is Murmansk like that on purpose, or is it a glitch? If the second, is anyone else having the same problem?

They might be cheats, but I prefer to use them. If that makes me a cheater, too bad. I got sick of playing without them after playing both campaign mode in SP and OpenSP for months on end, so for me it just makes the game more fun, it's something new.

As for asking people for help in-game, that won't work as I only play SP. It's not like I can't play online, but I prefer not to. After playing so many MMO games, I got sick of the idiots, so I've pretty much given up on bothering with online play.

So I guess I'm a cheater =D

Originally posted by GoD_oF_WaR
    Hehe ,, this is the new and the best mod ever created , you need to explore anyway.

I would agree that it's the best except for two things;
    Speed mod
    Adv. Beam Weapons mod.

Since I only play SP, it's not really cheating (You can't cheat NPCs, they aren't real, right?), and I only like those two things for one reason each;

Speed; Doesn't take 45+ min. to cross a single system. And,
    Beam Weapons; I like to blow crap up really quickly. Theres something about knowing that you could take out a planet (if they were destructable) in a few seconds that makes me get a tingly feeling <3

Oh well. At least it gives me something to do while I wait for Microsoft to make Freelancer 2... Hey, it could happen!!! D8

I noticed that the readme's ship list for Crossfire (1.7)doesn't include locations. Any chance someone has locations so I don't have to spend an entire week just looking around to find the best ship? (This is for Singleplayer, don't want to cheat in MP... And I don't even play online xD)

Any help would be awesome, picture would be... Well, I'll give you cookies for a list with pictures =D